1.    #1  
    Ok so with the acquisition of HP and all the great things that will come in the the near future, I believe it is time Precentral started a new era. The Pre was the beginning and is not really what represents Palm. I think we should move towards the era of HPalmCentral!! (HPC for short) I figured since we all throw it around so much it makes sense.

I also believe both the full and mobile sites need some visual upgrades. this is only a mock, but what do you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    Hehe, I love the mockup - nice work!

As for the actual name, it's kinda been established that Palm will keep their name & brand - so while yes, I am definitely in favour of a name change I think that we should move to something like Palm|Central rather than Pre|Central.

But you're right, the era of Pre|Central is over and I think we need to get with the times
  3.    #3  
    palm cenral works just not pre entral lol and thanks
    I vote for a Palm central. But the mock up you drew works great
    Should be up to Dieter et al to decide on any change.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    With many future devices running webOS software why not just call it webOScentral.net?
    palm|central does look nice.
    uhhh... Is that legal?
    Well, if you consider the sister sites "Nokia Experts" & "Android Central" then I'd imagine it's not a problem.
    Sweet graphic design!

But how about the name "HBomb"?

"HBomb...any caller, any issue, any game...no problem."

~L
    HP might(or might not) have a problem with the HPalm moniker. WebosCentral just don't seem to work for me. Palm|Central works, but again, I believe legallity and trademark isuues may(or may not) arise...
    I'm confused, why would palm|central not be legal?
    The new name is... Webos|Central.net
    if they would get rid of this awful color green i would be very happy !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I would like: webOScentral (just like that, with those colors for the site too.
    As Shane said, get rid of that damn green already!
    It's bad enough i don't use the themes and i have to see that horrible green everyday on the Pre's dialer too.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 07/05/2010 at 10:49 AM.
  16.    #16  
    ya not sure y green anyway. Would be more appropriat on android central.
    webOS has to be orange for Palm.

also weboscentral.com not net.
    or Palmcentral.com I would be very happy with. I never understood why they picked Precentral with .net
    nice mock I'm really feelin it, but, I dunno about hpalm central & webos central just seems too long for me