1.    #1  
    Hi,

today I got this message:

Hi
    Hope the sun rise get's you well and you are enjoying the weather, mine weather is cold and.lt cloudy today, it was very great when i get your profile in site (www.precentral.net) and i felt a great spark in my heart despite that i have not seen you in person but your profile really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shine's like. you can reach me via (joy4arnauld@yahoo.com) for easiest communication and never mind as you could not view my pictures here but i will send them immediately i hear from you
    Yours joy with love & huge kisses .
    I asume that when you reply you will get those 'pictures' ... I don't know what the admin's can do about this. It's the first message of this kind. But it could get anoying when Bot's begin to crawl the profiles of precentral.net. Perhaps it's better to block the e-mails completly and just allow PM's?

Have a nice day,
    Julian
    Can you forward the email to precontact@precentral.net please plus the user name? This is the problem about lifting the new user limits. It's either spamming or limits for new users.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Can you forward the email to precontact@precentral.net please plus the user name? This is the problem about lifting the new user limits. It's either spamming or limits for new users.
    Yes no problem. I don't know the User Name cause he used his yahoo email to write (joy4***@yahoo.com)
    I did a search on the account via the email you reported, no luck. Suggest you tag his account in gmail as a spammer.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks! Perhaps it was just a single case since nobody else is refering to this topic.

Regards,
    Julian