1.    #1  

Would it ever be possible to create a Save/Restore sharing Community here on this site? I have lost my game-progress many of times. While other games I just don't feel like playing all the way through to play some of the later missions (Like Gameloft's Driver). So it would be cool if we could have an area on this site to share our Save/Restore scripts with other users. Not the games themselves, just the progress. That would also give us an area to store the backups; just in case we need to switch to a replacement phone. The game-progresses could be organized into overall game progress, mission levels, cheats, money, points, ect.

We just have access to this great piece of software, but were not yet able to share our progress with each other.

So is this even possible?

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

I'd be up for that... I wonder if we could create a new forum area for this.

P.S. could ya lay off the bold typing a bit, please! :-)
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    I don't see why this could not be done, it inly a matter of uploading a file from the usb drive. The only trouble would be for someone to organise it all. Would people only be allowed to upload the completed game? We could also have the ability to thumb up or thumbs down a post if the file does not work or game is not complete.

Yes, laying off the bold would be nice since it was unnecessary.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    I don't see why this could not be done, it inly a matter of uploading a file from the usb drive. The only trouble would be for someone to organise it all. Would people only be allowed to upload the completed game? We could also have the ability to thumb up or thumbs down a post if the file does not work or game is not complete.

Yes, laying off the bold would be nice since it was unnecessary.

So everyone complains about me, but users with giant signatures and banners are okay? I am not going to change my texting ways and I'm sick of talking about this! Either get mad at all users that have excess content on their posts, or leave me alone. We have these features so our posts can stand out and I'm sick of having every jag-off getting mad at me because I post in bold.

Forget this posts, I'm not going to bother posting again. My postings seem to hurt the little bitty eyes of some users! PATHETIC NONSENSE!

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    So everyone complains about me, but users with giant signatures and banners are okay? I am not going to change my texting ways and I'm sick of talking about this! Either get mad at all users that have excess content on their posts, or leave me alone. We have these features so our posts can stand out and I'm sick of having every jag-off getting mad at me because I post in bold.

Forget this posts, I'm not going to bother posting again. My postings seem to hurt the little bitty eyes of some users! PATHETIC NONSENSE!

Not that I'm mad and neither are my complaining. I'm just asking out of courtesy that you don't write all your post in bold as the normal text makes for a nicer reading experience. If you want to keep writing in bold or any other text then you are perfectly welcome, it was only a request.
    And I have often asked many the blues, pinks and bolds to stick with plain old black.
    And sorry if you think we were rounding on you but that just was not the case, so I certainly don't see the need for the attacking nature of your last paragraph.
    This thread lost all credibility once he posted that.

"I'm not going to bother posting again"

Bye?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    This thread lost all credibility once he posted that.

"I'm not going to bother posting again"

Bye?
    It had some really good potential aswell. I wanted this to succeed.

I'm wiling to put up what I have.
    My games
    Completed(All unlocks and achievements):Glyder 2, Deer Hunter
    Part Complte:Asphalt5(lv20), Paratrooper(Last lv to complete)
    Last edited by pip smith; 06/17/2010 at 01:53 PM.