1.    #1  
    Sometimes I notice that my "thanked posts" increase every now and then. Out of curiosity I'll check my history of thanked posts to see who thanked me in which post.

Most of the time it's a recent post, but what if someone thanks me today in a post I made 3 months ago? Usually if I can't find it on the first page, I don't look any further.

Is there any way to see your thanked posts in the order in which you were thanked?

Can you tell I'm bored today?
    I'm curious about this too. Sometimes I notice random thanks pop up and I have no idea where they came from lol. I check the first page but don't bother to go further then that...
    I keep hoping the will had a 'slap' button so people can expree the opposite of 'thanks'... My slap count would be huge because I can be pretty stupid!
    A 'Slap' feature would be kinda cool!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I keep hoping the will had a 'slap' button so people can expree the opposite of 'thanks'... My slap count would be huge because I can be pretty stupid!
    Yeah, I also thought that would be cool but I don't see it happening. Too many people would abuse it.

For instance, people rarely go on a "thanking" spree but catch them on a bad day or just trolls in general would probably start slapping people randomly just for the "fun" of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Yeah, I also thought that would be cool but I don't see it happening. Too many people would abuse it.

For instance, people rarely go on a "thanking" spree but catch them on a bad day or just trolls in general would probably start slapping people randomly just for the "fun" of it.
    Sadly, that's probably what would happen...

/slap

Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts

Maybe you can only have a certain number of slaps a month or whatever. But you are right, 'cause I'd totally go around slapping someone everytime they made an EVO post.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM