Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I havenot seen even one article by Derek. I did use to like his humor. I wonder where he is? Anyone knows? Left? Vacations? Fired?

    Will he be back?
  2. #2  
    He is serving time... for his country (at least that's what Dieter's been saying on the Palmcast) in the reserves. Never caught what branch. He'll be back.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    He is serving time... for his country (at least that's what Dieter's been saying on the Palmcast) in the reserves. Never caught what branch. He'll be back.
    he is a general in the Webos Army.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  4. bennish's Avatar
    Posts
    584 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    #4  
    The WebOS Army? God bless those brave souls. Defending our rights to patch, brew and clock.
  5.    #5  
    WeIt was always nice to read his articles...
  6. #6  
    Derek...thank you for your service to our great country and to this fine community.

  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Derek...thank you for your service to our great country and to this fine community.

    +1
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  8. #8  
    Looks like he's back. He was on the Palmcast last night.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Looks like he's back. He was on the Palmcast last night.
    Will be looking forward to hearing it once it shows up on drPodder feed!
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions