1.    #1  
    when the Pre and Pre+ become (and they eventually will) obsolete? In general I am certain they will pick up and review the next new device, but the name will no longer reflect the device... Maybe a name change like WebOS|central?
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    I believe that Dieter is working on that, but since the Pre+ just launched on AT&T, he has some time to get that all figured out. I also believe that webOS central is already taken. And I would also imagine that he would wait to see what changes (if any) would be made to Palm's branding before deciding on a name.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    HP-Palm|Central?
    also, they left the TreoCentral name alone even after the Centro replaced it...
    I would imagine a PalmCentral site that combines all things Palm, combining the Treocentral and VisorCentral of the past with Precentral. Is All-Things-Palm.com taken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    also, they left the TreoCentral name alone even after the Centro replaced it...
    Well, to be fair, the Centro never really replaced the Treo, even the Palm OS variety. I believe the 755p and the Centro were fairly concurrent. And of course, the Treo Pro came after the Centro.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer