Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Being a former Albertan myself I like the sounds of Banff. That said we should schedule it outside of the busy Japanese Tour Bus Season. Seriously....it's like the whole island nation of Japan goes there for Summer Holidays.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I like the New Orleans idea. We'll just have to plan it after hurricane season, but the place is great. The food... oh yes the food is excellent. The people are great, and that's another other thing.. Louisianians, especially in New Orleans, know how to party!
    How about some more east coast love... DC would be great IMO!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Either DC or NOLA would work for me.
  5.    #65  
    yeah, I am pretty much down for where ever, but apparently it has to have some draw for significant others.....others who are not cool enough to be down the P|C crowd.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Only if you could promise no floods...
    The water has gone back down in Memphis, but Nashville still has a lot more clean-up to do. I wouldn't suggest the Opryland Hotel in Nashville for a few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    yeah, I am pretty much down for where ever, but apparently it has to have some draw for significant others.....others who are not cool enough to be down the P|C crowd.
    That is one reason I'm for N.O. There is the attraction for everyone. Even a spouse that may tag along can find something to do there. It would also be a draw for a Palm or HP CEO. VP or other to make the trip.....i would hope.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234