Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    so i guess paper steve comes with monopoly money?
    Papercraft Steve pays for things with itunes credits. He is trying to make this a world-wide standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Papercraft Steve pays for things with itunes credits. He is trying to make this a world-wide standard.
    It already is in Cupertino
    If you come to San Diego, we will throw in an earthquake or two. No extra charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    If you come to San Diego, we will throw in an earthquake or two. No extra charge.
    No lie...I stepped off the jet here (SD) on Saturday and the ground started shaking....welcome to Cali! It was an "aftershock" apparently.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 05/24/2010 at 06:33 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Just a warm-up for when we have the precental meeting here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    No lie...I stepped off the jet here (SD) on Saturday and the ground started shaking....welcome to Cali! It was an "aftershock" apparently.
    California trembles at your presence! All Hail!
    San Francisco or San Jose would work really great. So we can have some people from Palm or HP coming...
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    San Francisco or San Jose would work really great. So we can have some people from Palm or HP coming...
    I wonder if Hardbeatz would show up
    I too would love to have a get to gether.

I am east coast, and would be more likely to go to NY or Boston or something, just from a fiscal standpoint.

however, hawaii would be something i might be able to get my wife to go to . plus isn't that closer to rod?
    There are four lights.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I think there should be three of four central "hubs" if you will. West coast gathering, east coast gathering, and one or two in between. Then maybe link them with video conferencing. Would see a pretty nice turn out I'd imagine.

- Phil -
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    It naturally should be in cleveland, where everything awesome in the world comes from!
    Great Lakes Beer FTW.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by BoraWare View Post
    I think there should be three of four central "hubs" if you will. West coast gathering, east coast gathering, and one or two in between. Then maybe link them with video conferencing. Would see a pretty nice turn out I'd imagine.

- Phil -
    this is a good idea. Spread the love.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    I too would love to have a get to gether.

I am east coast, and would be more likely to go to NY or Boston or something, just from a fiscal standpoint.

however, hawaii would be something i might be able to get my wife to go to . plus isn't that closer to rod?
    I'm for east coast too. However, why not New Orleans. The hotels are not to much per night, the food is great and I may even be able to arrange a conference room for 70-100 people on St. Charles in the garden district. Even has a trolley stop out front.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I'm for east coast too. However, why not New Orleans. The hotels are not to much per night, the food is great and I may even be able to arrange a conference room for 70-100 people on St. Charles in the garden district. Even has a trolley stop out front.
    New Orleans sounds good to me OMG a trolley?!?! Can we go to the Neighborhood of Make-believe afterwards? I wanna see what Mr. Rogers actually does there...
    I know the place. Canada's most prestigious resort! One of the worlds best convention destinations. BANFF!!! Google it and we all would agree. Now, I'm a little bias on this because as far as I know, I'm the oldest person on this forum, addicted to my Pre, and also the Mayor of this great town. We have hosted conferences and conventions from the G8 to Microsoft to... whatever. But to host the Pre|Central would be the best, in my opinion. Did I say I'm addicted to my Pre. Bring it on!
  16.    #56  
    ya know, I just saw the Ztrip is the resident DJ at a place in Vegas lotsa wives like techno right??..... I like the Banff@ idea, only if jason gets a police motorcade from the hotel to the convention spot
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I hear Banff is a wonderful place. Being from Alaska and now living in Oregon I have made many a trek through Canada and wouldn't mind making another one!

- Phil -
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Is there any interest in getting together with other P|C members for some kinda event? IDK, maybe a live PalmCast? Custom Pre comparison... A meet and great with the people we spend so much time talking with and complaining about? I'd be interested, name the spot Dieter!

Maybe get a few dev's together....special guess shipped in all the way from canada Jason Robitaille.....(rod if you wanna fly that far, love to meet you)

Get enough people together and get some discounted hotel rates... eh? eh? Anyone else trying to trick the girlfriend into doing something webos'y for vacation instead of a week with her parents????
    Oddly, I was thinking of something similar. I was just thinking about a local Chicago meet up, but I like your idea. I already travel all over for scifi, gaming, anime and computer cons so why not a precentral convention or event.

Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    St. Louis would be awesome, I've always wanted to go there just to get some Whitecastle burgers and eat at Jack in the Box. I'd take a road trip down there in a heart beat, pretty central location as well. I'm sure organizing such an event would be a huge task, but it would be great to have some sort of webOS Convention or something like that.
    Don't forget Chick-fil-A and Lion's Choice. I missed those when i moved from St.L to Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Could you guarantee that there wouldn't be any tornados that week?
    Only if you could promise no floods...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstutz View Post
    I know the place. Canada's most prestigious resort! One of the worlds best convention destinations. BANFF!!! Google it and we all would agree. Now, I'm a little bias on this because as far as I know, I'm the oldest person on this forum, addicted to my Pre, and also the Mayor of this great town. We have hosted conferences and conventions from the G8 to Microsoft to... whatever. But to host the Pre|Central would be the best, in my opinion. Did I say I'm addicted to my Pre. Bring it on!
    no need to google it, banff is Pre loaded on your Pre!

check the wallpapers for the mountainous one. Boom it's banff.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast