Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I am. That's why I'm not going to win. It's ok though. I can just take a screenshot and photoshop "Forum Leader" under my name so I'll feel as important as these other members here (who really deserve the title much more then me) that have more nominations...
    Subliminal Message: Vote for Garrett92C. Vote for Garrett92C. Vote for Garrett92C.
    Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre,
    Pick a number

"No more bets"
    Aww we missed out.

Very funny Garrett

Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre, Vote for Finally Pre,
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 05/19/2010 at 11:38 PM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I am. That's why I'm not going to win. It's ok though. I can just take a screenshot and photoshop "Forum Leader" under my name so I'll feel as important as these other members here (who really deserve the title much more then me) that have more nominations...
    Subliminal Message: Vote for Garrett92C. Vote for Garrett92C. Vote for Garrett92C.
    LOVE the subliminal message! That's a particularly good one of your hidden messages.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    elyron
    I nominate myself.
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Seriously, everyone mentioned so far deserve a huge thanks. Webos is a awesome OS, but its only as good as the people who use it can make it. Weird eh? But its true, you all have added something, a bit of spice into what my Palm Pre has become. Not just a phone, but a family.... I look to these threads everyday and find something to do, I may spar with michael in off topic forms, read news with ilovedesserts, update and be amazed with rwhitby, hell it was garrette and mamouton that taught me how easy it was to theme. This place is as home as my actual home. dbd even as annoying as your threads are, they still get me to read them... Can I take the moment to tell everyone on precentral reading this, THANK YOU?!!!!!
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 05/20/2010 at 02:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    I nominate myself.
    Did you read the OP? You can't do that.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    seriously, everyone mentioned so far deserve a huge thanks. Webos is a awesome OS, but its only as good as the people who use it can make it. Weird eh? But its true, you all have added something, a bit of spice into what my Palm Pre has become. Not just a phone, but a family.... I look to these threads everyday and find something to do, I may spar with michael in off forms, read news with ilovedesserts, update and be amazed with rwhitby, hell it was garrette that tought me how easy it was to theme. This place is as home as my actual home. dbd even as annoying as your threads are, they have their place. Can I take the moment to tell everyone on precentral reading this, THANK YOU?!!!!!
    +100

I'm just proud to be a part of this family. Thanks to all from me as well.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Jason Robitaille
    rwhitby
    Old Kyocera Phone (pay as you go) > Motorola RAZR > Palm Centro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    There are many that deserve this title, but these are the ones that come to my mind....
    HardBeatZ
    HelloNNNewman
    *rwhitby
    Mamouton
    Jason Robitaille
    063_xobx
    unixpsycho
    Garrett92C
    vsa33
    xanthinealkaloid
    Ebag333
    FinallyPre
    Cantaffordit
    mrloserpunk
    Achill3s

P.S. I don't mind if they are ever rude, cuz some people justly deserve it.
    Rod = God
    Jason should be rechristened to Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Rod = God
    Jason should be rechristened to Jesus.
    Posted from the devil himself.
    ( Tomi Two Times )
    Jason Robitaille
    I nominate you milominderbinder . Because that statement is soooo true !!
    I know I know you can't be nominated but that doesn't mean I can't at least try !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I would think that guys like Jason and Rod would just be given permanent titles like "Legend" or something. Seems beneath them to be voted in this particular case. They should be acknowledged 'leaders' without question.
    +100 for this. These guys and frankly all the folks at both webosinternals and Canuk Software should be recieving royalties from Palm for making this device what it is. They should not need to be voted on and clearly have the most votes right now any way. alternatively I also will throw out a vote for cantafordit, ERic Gaudet, shadavis, sirwill, pogprey (sp?), and Mamouton.
    gpb
    donm527
    Weaser999
    UntidyGuy
    Urkel
    mikah912
    barkerja
    mu7efcer
    crogs571
    dkotoric1
    dbd
    I have to say that before I even read the list, Mamouton was the first person that came to mind.
    Jason Robitaille for quick and helpful response to users problems
    For those of you who voted for dbd, we're just going to put two dots for his user title.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    For those of you who voted for dbd, we're just going to put two dots for his user title.
    I'll be happy with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Or just have it posted upside down
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast