Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    You are too kind. Never thought that I would make any list here except "most long-winded answers"...which is what my wife says too
    I feel ya...see my signature.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Thanks...I appreciate the vote...but I'll be the first to admit that I've also been a bit rude to at least half a billion.
    yeah but did they deserve it or not ? thats the question lol ha ha ha !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    shadavis08
    Mamouton
    jhoff80
    bpdamas
    HardBeatZ
    rwhitby
    Jason Robitaille (for President Lol)
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    My 2.

rwhitby should be changed from Developer to WebOS Internals/Preware Founder & Developer.

Jason Robitaille should be changed from Member to Elite Developer/Forum Leader.

For now, my first nomination is mamouton because he always seems to be there to beta test the new stuff...Also, he seems to have been around the block, so to speak, when it comes to modding past Palm devices which can be handy.

5.    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by Danload View Post
    I nominate Jacovasquez
    JacoVasquez has 25 posts and I can't find one time that he has helped anyone. Please let us know what JacoVasquez has done to help someone and I will put him back on the list.

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 05/19/2010 at 10:00 PM.
    OMG. I go away for 24 hours and again people are talking behind my back.

063_xobx
    2sslow
    caj2008
    cantaffordit
    Jason
    Rwhitby
    I know I am forgetting a few and it's making think rude things. I reserve the right to add more in a latter post.

Just being involved with all of you at PreCentral is what makes the Palm products the best in the world. Round and round we go, where Palm stops nobody knows
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 05/19/2010 at 10:17 PM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    JacoVasquez has 25 posts and I can't find one time that he has helped anyone. Please let us know what JacoVasquez has done to help someone and I will put him back on the list.

- Craig
    you will probably wish sunday would come sooner, before all the trolling and whining starts, which appears to be the case
    Wow, surprised and honored to make anyone's list. Here are a few others that are good eggs and aren't on the list yet:

ilovedessert (good source for news)
    jack87
    mrloserpunk
    NM08SRT8

There are others as well. I wonder how many of these labels you guys are going to give out in the first "batch?"
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    jason
    rod
    sha
    jhoff
    dbd
    finallypre
    complexpants
    blaize
    caj
    Last edited by windzilla; 05/19/2010 at 10:34 PM.
    Just a few others
    Windzilla
    Garret92c
    Menace187
    Tody
    rod
    Blaize
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    Add Windzilla and complexpants, please.

Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I would say judging based off of thanks is unfair because often enough when you help a new member (the ones who need it most) they are not aware of the thanks button
    Maybe. But I'd be willing to bet that the people who get the most nominations will line up fairly closely to those who have the most "thanks". But it also lets those who have been helped nominate the one who's the most helpful.

Of course it's not my contest. Just was wondering.
    Last edited by mu7efcer; 05/19/2010 at 10:59 PM.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Originally Posted by 063_xobx
    I would say judging based off of thanks is unfair because often enough when you help a new member (the ones who need it most) they are not aware of the thanks button
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Maybe. But I'd be willing to bet that the people who get the most nominations will line up fairly closely to those who have the most "thanks".
    Both may be very true.
    And then there are the ones that get many thanks of only one post.

We want them!!!
    I must add:
    Blaize & Mamouton
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    vza33 if he wasn't in my global "add everyone on the list" post...it's getting harder to keep track (this isn't because he added me, just because I'm not sure anymore who was on that list...)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    vza33 if he wasn't in my global "add everyone on the list" post...it's getting harder to keep track (this isn't because he added me, just because I'm not sure anymore who was on that list...)
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    It is getting kinda hard to keep track. Mods, no need to go through and count mine. I'm at 43...

Honestly, I'm at 7 I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It is getting kinda hard to keep track. Mods, no need to go through and count mine. I'm at 43...

Honestly, I'm at 7 I believe
    Nice people never win. And I thought you were a nice guy.

Add vsa33
    Now I thing he wins. lol

We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Nice people never win. And I thought you were a nice guy.
    I am. That's why I'm not going to win. It's ok though. I can just take a screenshot and photoshop "Forum Leader" under my name so I'll feel as important as these other members here (who really deserve the title much more then me) that have more nominations...
    Subliminal Message: Vote for Garrett92C. Vote for Garrett92C. Vote for Garrett92C.
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Counting the number of thanks is not a good indicator for three reasons.

First, we want to know "What have you done lately?" Thanks may be from months or years ago.

Second, someone could do a search on a person and just thank every post they have ever made to make their candidate have a high Thank number.

Finally, the person you thank may still be mean about helping you.

Too many of our members are down-right mean to others and are anything but leaders.

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 05/19/2010 at 11:28 PM.
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast