Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 471
  1. #21  
    We are lucky to have so many helpful people in these forums and relative few people who are not so helpful. I agree with everyone's nominations so far.

    Recently, I have noticed two people who have been very quick to offer help in most of the forums. In fact, they may live in the forums. They are Cantaffordit and Pip Smith.
  2. #22  
    Pastorick
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!


    I Pre

  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    We are lucky to have so many helpful people in these forums and relative few people who are not so helpful. I agree with everyone's nominations so far.

    Recently, I have noticed two people who have been very quick to offer help in most of the forums. In fact, they may live in the forums. They are Cantaffordit and Pip Smith.
    Agreed. I nominate:
    Cantaffordit
    Pip Smith
    HelloNNNewman

    Thanks everyone for being so helpful around here! I admire how some of you are never rude to people. I know I can get a bit annoyed easily and not act in the most friendly manner
  4. #24  
    Jason Robitaille.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  5. #25  
    rwhitby
  6. #26  
    Cantaffordit
    Pastorick
    FinallyPre
    Garrett92C
    063_xobx
    caj2008
    Rod and Jason go without saying as well as oil and Eric G.
    Last edited by vza33; 05/19/2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: additions
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Cantaffordit
    Pastorick
    FinallyPre
    Garrett92C
    Rod and Jason go without saying.
    100% agree but I think caj2008 deserves to be on the list as well
  8.    #28  
    I combined the various spellings of pastorrich1 into a single entry. Let me know if anyone meant someone else.

    Vote for as many as you like! (But not for yourself or moderators.)

    - Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 05/19/2010 at 04:04 PM.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    100% agree but I think caj2008 deserves to be on the list as well
    You are right! Also you, oil and Eric Gaudet. I knew I was forgeting someone.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  10. #30  
    jhoff80 is a great choice.
  11. #31  
    Jason Robitaille
    Rwhitby
    jhoff80
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  12. #32  
    Rod and Jason are top choices. However I do agree that "Forum Leader" doesn't quite capture the level of contribution brought to webOS by these gentleman. As long as the P|C adjudicators are handing out member titles perhaps we could come up with something befitting their collective genius?

    Brewmaster
    webOS Sommelier
    webOS Ph.D.

    My ideas suck but you get the picture.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  13. RMB175's Avatar
    Posts
    418 Posts
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    #33  
    Jason R
    rwhitby
    Oil
  14. #34  
    caj2008. One of the hardest workers ever.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    jhoff80 is a great choice.
    Ah, I forgot about jhoff... (Sorry buddy )

    I'd like to add him to my nominations as well as 2sslow. 2sslow is always there to help you with patches and theming
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    You are right! Also you, oil and Eric Gaudet. I knew I was forgeting someone.
    Well shucks I figured I was a bit too rude to wind up with any votes
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Well shucks I figured I was a bit too rude to wind up with any votes
    That's what I thought too
    However, if I can be nominated twice, then anything is possible
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I know I can get a bit annoyed easily and not act in the most friendly manner
    Sorry, I disagree. One more vote for Garrett92C.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That's what I thought too
    However, if I can be nominated twice, then anything is possible
    Indeed anything is possible just ask this guy
    <<edited by moderator -no politics outside of Off-Topic>>
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 05/19/2010 at 04:18 PM. Reason: political attack
  20. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #40  
    Rod
    Jason
    Oil
    Ebag333
    unixpsycho
    HelloNNNewman

    I'm sure I'll think of more, but this is just off the top of my head.
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions