Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 471
  1. #321  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    As was said before me: Thank you to everyone who nominated me, but I, too have become a Transformer...errr...Forum Moderator.
    Congratulations Blaize!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  2. #322  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Congratulations Blaize!
    Indeed
  3. #323  
    janie your the bestest !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4. #324  
    Garrett buddy, you've got it...and precisely for the reason that you don't think you deserve it - there is at least one person here who likes to poke a stick in folks' eyes...and I seem to recall you calling them on it. That's worth my vote.

    +1 Garrett92C
  5. #325  
    I'm adding another:

    runukraine

    His single post starting the webOS telethon is reason enough to be forum leader. He brought a lot of people together for a great cause and helped raise a lot of money for our homebrew developers.
  6. #326  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I'm adding another:

    runukraine

    His single post starting the webOS telethon is reason enough to be forum leader. He brought a lot of people together for a great cause and helped raise a lot of money for our homebrew developers.
    +1

    I agree 100%

    runukraine
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  7. #327  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    As was said before me: Thank you to everyone who nominated me, but I, too have become a Transformer...errr...Forum Moderator.
    Big WOO HOO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I too would like more votes. Even though I'm not fit to be a Forum Leader and probably wouldn't accept the title, I want at least one more vote. Only one more vote and I'll be in the double digits
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    Garrett buddy, you've got it...and precisely for the reason that you don't think you deserve it - there is at least one person here who likes to poke a stick in folks' eyes...and I seem to recall you calling them on it. That's worth my vote.

    +1 Garrett92C
    Figures. The one person I have had my eye on asked for the vote and got it.
    Oh well mice for the 10.
    As I go through the list of the top 30, I would have to agree that most of those members have been there in one form or another to set the record straight. There is nothing that I hate more then when a "newbe" makes a post and someone just says "do a search". I will always start with "welcome to PreCentral" and then answer or give a link. I can't think of how many times the Mods here have tried to make that point. I know many of you have attempted to do the same. You all are great.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  8. #328  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Figures. The one person I have had my eye on asked for the vote and got it.
    Oh well mice for the 10.
    As I go through the list of the top 30, I would have to agree that most of those members have been there in one form or another to set the record straight. There is nothing that I hate more then when a "newbe" makes a post and someone just says "do a search". I will always start with "welcome to PreCentral" and then answer or give a link. I can't think of how many times the Mods here have tried to make that point. I know many of you have attempted to do the same. You all are great.
    I can't tell if you're mad or not lol. Anyway, I'm not really in the running

    Yea, the top 30 really does look great! Those people have really made a difference here.
  9. #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I can't tell if you're mad or not lol. Anyway, I'm not really in the running

    Yea, the top 30 really does look great! Those people have really made a difference here.
    Not mad here.
    Just did up the count and went RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  10. #330  
    +1 for Shadavis08... He's like the Mother Teresa of WebOS.
  11. #331  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You can nominate as many people as you want. (as long as they are helpful and nice to people)
    Well, if I can pick more then one; then these would be the users I would back as the nominee (In No Particular Order):


    rwhitby
    Jason Robitaille
    Cantaffordit
    2sslow
    Mamouton
    Egaudet
    Xome1983
    Milominderbinder
    KalemSoft
    Zinge
    DtzWill




    I hope I didn't forget anyone. The thing I love about this group, is that users tend to treat others users with respect. Plus the users that do help, often times are more then willing to go out of their way to help. This is the best Forum site that I have used so far, because of the users like the ones I listed above. So in my opinion, they all should be win.

    Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

  12. #332  
    A vote for Shadavis08 for me, always there with helpful info and very friendly.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
  13. #333  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    As was said before me: Thank you to everyone who nominated me, but I, too have become a Transformer...errr...Forum Moderator.
    Wow! Congrats!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  14. #334  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    your just now seeing that complex ?! lol im just messin . its kool janie got the job shes very nice !!
    I've been studying a lot for my medical licensing exam, and I had a date yesterday Watched Iron Man 1, then went to see Iron Man 2 followed by buffalo chicken Pizza at 1 am. It was a good night.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  15. #335  
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    I've been studying a lot for my medical licensing exam, and I had a date yesterday Watched Iron Man 1, then went to see Iron Man 2 followed by buffalo chicken Pizza at 1 am. It was a good night.
    ill say it was a good night !!! how was the new iron man compared to the first one?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #336  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ill say it was a good night !!! how was the new iron man compared to the first one?
    A little different, but pretty good. Lots of cool gadgets! There is also most definitely going to be a third iron man.

    But I will say the little bit they had about particle physics was just ridiculous and I had to really hold back not to laugh in the theater.

    OK! Back topic! Nominations! I nominate Iron Man!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  17. #337  
    It's all good! I appreciated the laugh and info about Iron Man 2. However: back on topic people...heh.

    Not sure if I ever added my vote for pastorrich1, so here it is.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  18. #338  
    bump
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. #339  
    So when does this end?
  20. #340  
    So when does the voting close tonight?
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!

Posting Permissions