Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's ok dbd, you're on your own special list.
    With his own special bus.... a short one.
    ps, I really like the previous suggestion to add "slaps". Of course, I still haven't figured out what "thanks do" other than show up by your name. I was thinking that it had something do do with the little half-phone that recently appeared by my name, but that's only a guess..

But, I was thinking we should have a place to nominate for duplicate thread creation... perhaps the title would be "department of redundancy department"... just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    If you become a Forum Leader, would you be helpful and kind?
    Hmm - better strike me from the list then

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    No more voting for dbd. I can't let him get more nominations then me

Add one nomination for vza33
    Wow I just saw that. Thanks so much!

I never thought I'd get 4
    Last edited by vza33; 05/20/2010 at 11:06 AM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5.    #225  
    The Opening Post now has links for every nominee so that you can see the posts from those you feel are the most helpful and kind.
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 05/20/2010 at 02:21 PM.
    Milo, I think your signature is cool. I will try to figure out how you did that....
    I hope people don't go through all my posts... There is quite a bit of wasted space in there Also, my beginning posts are a bit embarrassing... And yes, I now know how to turn on 'Data Roaming'... Who knew it would be in the Phone app preferences

People aren't allowed to retract their nominations... right??

I also wanted to nominate Jason and Rod since I haven't done that yet. I do feel they deserve their own special title though
    Hey Milo, not that I'm really in the running, but I do have 4. I think you missed one.

You have to include Cantaffordit and HParsons. They have been invaluable to me already in just the few days I have been here.
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Hey Milo, not that I'm really in the running, but I do have 4. I think you missed one.
    5!

I hereby add vza33 to my Nomination list
    Jason Robitaille
    My list.. in No particular order..

caj2008
    Jason Robitaille
    unixpsycho
    rwhitby
    Blubble
    Awww! Thanks rlee2001

Not even one?

I vote rwhitby
    Cantaffordit
    DrewPre
    Ebag333
    Jason Robitalle
    rwhitby
    NachoB
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    mjkjr
    complexpants

17.    #237  
    The Opening Post now has links for every nominee so that you can see the posts from those you feel are the most helpful and kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Milo, I think your signature is cool. I will try to figure out how you did that....
    Here it is:
    → [thread=186420][COLOR="Blue"]Tips-Tricks[/COLOR][/thread] → [thread=185858][COLOR="Blue"]Ringtones[/COLOR][/thread] → [thread=203144][COLOR="Blue"]Videos/Movies[/COLOR][/thread] → [thread=212655][COLOR="Blue"]Patches/Themes[/COLOR][/thread] → [thread=199607][COLOR="Blue"]Music Player(Remix)[/COLOR][/thread]
    → [thread=191265][COLOR="Blue"]Battery Life[/COLOR][/thread] → [thread=193319][COLOR="Blue"]Backup/Syncing[/COLOR][/thread] → [thread=199048][COLOR="Blue"]Great Signal-Airave[/COLOR][/thread] → [Post=2130349][COLOR="Blue"]iPhone Theme[/COLOR][/post] → [url=http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/announcements.html][COLOR="Blue"]Forum Guidelines[/url][/COLOR]
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 05/20/2010 at 01:41 PM.
    which leader board is is considered the official count? Page one, or this page?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    which leader board is is considered the official count? Page one, or this page?
    The list on the first page has the latest info.
    Hey, I want to thank all who have nominated me. It was totally unexpected and I feel honored
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!