1.    #1  
    I just wanted to say a quick thanks to all of the amazing people who bring us Precentral.net. I remember talking to a gentleman in line on Pre launch day and told him that I didn't know what I would do with all of my free time since I wouldn't have to constantly look for launch news. Thankfully that void has been filled with all of the quality precentral articles with good fact checking and insightful commentary. Thank you!
    PreCentral was my Idea.

So, You are welcome.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    PreCentral was my Idea.

So, You are welcome.
    Reminds me of the Windows 7 commercials.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    lol ^^^

I, too, love P|C...I have learned soooo much over the months that I have been here. And I appreciate all the helping hands that have been extended to me, and all of the great info.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    lol ^^^

I, too, love P|C...I have learned soooo much over the months that I have been here. And I appreciate all the helping hands that have been extended to me, and all of the great info.
    I agree. Precentral rocks. And a great big thanks to all who participate in the forums.
    so when do we do the first ever precentral.net get together? Any interest? Maybe a LIVE palmcast? I'd save a week of vaca to take a few days to make it...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    so when do we do the first ever precentral.net get together? Any interest? Maybe a LIVE palmcast? I'd save a week of vaca to take a few days to make it...
    The First Annual P|C Convention? I like it. I'd do the same.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    as long as the pics don't show my bunny slippers and pajamas
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    as long as the pics don't show my bunny slippers and pajamas
    wow thats a mental pic i didnt want to see !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I just went blind!
    Yes, thank you for precentral. Oh, and a big thanks to the genius who came up with the rotating javascript "Featured Apps" ad. It's just AWESOME and really makes me want to visit PreCentral so much! Really! AWESOME!
    Quote Originally Posted by FreudSlipped View Post
    Yes, thank you for precentral. Oh, and a big thanks to the genius who came up with the rotating javascript "Featured Apps" ad. It's just AWESOME and really makes me want to visit PreCentral so much! Really! AWESOME!
    Just noticed this today myself... great idea!
    This is by far my favorite forum.
    And I don't even own a Pre
    Just call me Berd.