Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Dear Dieter,

Please fix these forums from the EVO masturbation threads popping up every 6 minutes. I'm tired of hearing about the world's most expensive Operating System, Android, that was spose to be free.

Randomly assign several MINIMUM post counts required to all members of this forum before they can start a topic, Android users should feel comfortable as this best reflects their fragmented community of people on Android 1.6 and 2.1, ect.

It will keep away these useless bridge dwellers.

Love, Michael
    xoxoxoxo <3
    A PM would've sufficed.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    A PM would've sufficed.
    Says the guy who has the most pointless of threads that start with bullets in the heading so that everyone knows it's uber important.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    A PM would've sufficed.
    HAHahahaha.... coming from the guy who starts a random post every time he sneezes.. dbd meet irony.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Oh boy maybe someone needs to learn not to read threads that upset them.
  6.    #6  
    Maybe some people don't want to have to shuffle through dozens of Android topics in a Pre forum? Is that really a lot to ask for?
    Judging from the avatars, I think dbd has met his complete opposite. Yet, his exact match at the same time.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Quote Originally Posted by SportingLions View Post
    Maybe some people don't want to have to shuffle through dozens of Android topics in a Pre forum? Is that really a lot to ask for?
    Nope. Not a lot to ask for. I think that they are trying to clean it up based on the sticky at the top of the forum. But I do agree with you. I come here and I see wayyyyy too many non-Pre related topics that should go into the appropriate forum. It's like you have people that just want to come in and crap all over the place and then walk out. Pointless.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Says the guy who has the most pointless of threads that start with bullets in the heading so that everyone knows it's uber important.
    oooohhh BURN!! Haha jk but seriously I'm sick of these threads as well. I don't know why people can't hop on over to android central and talk about it with actual people who give a damn about the EVO. Don't get me wrong it's a dope phone and all but I am holding out for the next webos device. This forum has changed alot and went downhill, all I ever see now are broken pre threads or threads about what other phones are doing/going to be doing. It's just getting old.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    well quick look at the first 3 pages in recent posts and all those android posts are in off topic, cross platform and other hand helds.... So like I said someone needs to stop reading stuff that upsets them.
  11.    #11  
    I know I'm not helping with this stupid thread either, but a minimum post count required to post topics will help a little from stopping people from making new accounts and posting troll topics. That's all I'm really asking for.

This community is one of the sharpest ones I have ever had the privilege to be apart of, and I'd love to keep it that way.
    EVO masturbation threads
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    Judging from the avatars, I think dbd has met his complete opposite. Yet, his exact match at the same time.
    Ahhh...THAT is the definition of PARADOX!
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I know I'm not helping with this stupid thread either, but a minimum post count required to post topics will help a little from stopping people from making new accounts and posting troll topics. That's all I'm really asking for.

This community is one of the sharpest ones I have ever had the privilege to be apart of, and I'd love to keep it that way.
    Presented that way I agree completely...
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    well quick look at the first 3 pages in recent posts and all those android posts are in off topic, cross platform and other hand helds.... So like I said someone needs to stop reading stuff that upsets them.
    Problem is, most of them start in the Pre forum then get moved...
    All this does is keep those posts going. Perhaps if everyone just ignored the android posts and didn't post any responses they would cease. It's like ignoring a child to get them to shut up. Try it sometime.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by centrix View Post
    All this does is keep those posts going. Perhaps if everyone just ignored the android posts and didn't post any responses they would cease. It's like ignoring a child to get them to shut up. Try it sometime.
    Um yeah, that didn't work bro.
    A minimum post count sounds like a good idea but may have potential downfalls. What if a genuine new comer to precentral has a good question that even with search they cant find a resonablle answer to, do they then have to post several pointless posts just to ask their specific question?

This may put new users off getting in to the precentral community and we always like having new members.
    I think maybe a filter would be nice. I could filter anything that had "Goodbye Palm" in the thread title. That would solve alot of my bitterness.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    I for one have a bigger problem with the religion and politcal off-topic threads. Who in a tech community wants to hear about the latest injustice or why Adam didnt do something that Noah did and such. This is a tech forum and the EVO posts make more sense than the nonsense that goes on in the Off-Topic threads.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast