1.    #1  
    Is there any way to make your signature show up when you make a post to the forums from the mobile version of the Precentral forums?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    no
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Is there any way to make your signature show up when you make a post to the forums from the mobile version of the Precentral forums?
    As of now, no. ronbo2000 is looking into the issue

http://forums.precentral.net/treocen...ml#post2370339
    That's strange. So is the signature added to the post when it is made, or just a flag whether or not to display it?

Edit: Ok, it's not strange. It is just the flag. Probably the field is not present on the mobile form or has a bug in it. If you *really* want your signature displayed, you can edit the post later on a PC and check the display signature box.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 04/21/2010 at 04:21 PM.
    BUMP. Is anyone still looking into getting signatures working when posting via the mobile site? And while I'm bumping, what about a mobile thanks button too, is this [still] being looked into?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    there is an app in preware now called 'forums' that may do what you need. It applies a signature from with the app, and not specifically the sig in your PC user profile.

and I totally agree on mobile thanks button. I also long for a thumbs:down button.
    Would Forums allow me to mimic my P|C sig or is it limited in size? I test drove the beta, oh, prior to 11/5/10 I'd say is a good estimate.
    Last edited by NachoB; 12/20/2010 at 10:53 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I don't have any way to check. Sketch it a big user of that app, and he will know.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Would Forums allow me to mimic my P|C sig or is it limited in size? I test drove the beta, oh, prior to 11/5/10 I'd say is a good estimate.
    Forums will post your sig automatically...

All it adds is what's below this sentence and you can turn that off

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I should note that currently You won't see any sigs using the forums app

Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    My whole previous sig (6 lines of text) was displayed when I posted from Forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    My whole previous sig (6 lines of text) was displayed when I posted from Forums.
    Why have you stopped!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Why have you stopped!?!?

Stopped what??? lol
    Sorry for the delay. The mobile version we are using strips off the sig upon post (that's what I was told.)