1.    #1  
    I have a link in my sig for donations and I cant seem to figire out how to put an actual button in my sig.

Ive seen others w/ a button but I cant seem to figure it out, Maybe somebody can help me out.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    your id number[/COLOR]][image]https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donate_SM.gif[/image]

where image is you write img and place your paypal id where I inserted red
    Im still confused you say id where you inserted red?

I can do patches all day long but I feel stupid when it come to this. lol

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

You can log onto your Paypal acount and set up a button. I think it's under 'Merchant Services' or something like that. I wish I had more info, but I haven't used paypal in over a year
    Just checked. Click on the Merchant Services tab and there will be a link to create a donate button.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Just checked. Click on the Merchant Services tab and there will be a link to create a donate button.
    Yeah ive done that but the only code for the button is html and the sig section on this forum doesnt allow that many characters, paypal doesnt give a direct link code for forums like photobucket. Thats my problem here and some have it working here so I figured one of those guys could help me out.

Btw I like the new avatar. lol

Follow the link below.

Thanks

Check out this site, maybe it'll help:
    How To Make Paypal Donate Button - xda-developers
    These instructions seem a little dated, but it should still work:
    How To Make A PayPal Donation Button - RSPortal
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    These instructions seem a little dated, but it should still work:
    How To Make A PayPal Donation Button - RSPortal
    Thanks Garrett! The first one worked like a charm!

Follow the link below.