1.    #1  
    just wonder, this being the premier webos and palm pre site, why does this site more display friendly for webos when browsing from webos?
    Try that question in English.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
    just wonder, this being the premier webos and palm pre site, why does this site more display friendly for webos when browsing from webos?
    m.precentral.net
    m.forums.precentral.net
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    m.precentral.net
    m.forums.precentral.net
    Oh.. thanks.. never knew that.. or I forgot. I thought that at the very least going into www.precentral.net would redirect to m.precentral.net, just like how facebook will redirect to x.facebook

Thanks for this anyway.
    +1 on the redirect... I've been wondering why they hadn't implemented that yet.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post
    +1 on the redirect... I've been wondering why they hadn't implemented that yet.
    I wouldn't like a redirect... The full site is perfectly usable on the Pre and has more features then the mobile site. A noticable link to the mobile version on the main page would be useful though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    m.precentral.net
    m.forums.precentral.net
    One problem with the forums in that mode is that when you tap on the text box, it always zooms in AND the cursor doesn't follow. The textbox would be too wide then have to pinch out every time.

Pretty annoying.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    There's also an unofficial Precentral app in Preware which I usually use.

I always have this problem with the text field in the forums as well. Just double-tap it, and it will automagically adjust to your screen size.
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
    Oh.. thanks.. never knew that.. or I forgot. I thought that at the very least going into www.precentral.net would redirect to m.precentral.net, just like how facebook will redirect to x.facebook

Thanks for this anyway.
    I'm glad there's no redirect. If I want the mobile site, I'll goto the m. sites. I like the look of the regular site on the Pre and in the forums with the double-tap, it zooms right to the size of the text boxes and back out. Now if the features on the mobile site were updated, then maybe it would be ok. Until then, i vote for no redirect.