View Poll Results: How Many "Tags" Should We Be Allowed To Add To A Forum Thread?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

1 20.00%
  • 2 to 3

3 60.00%
  • 3 to 5

1 20.00%
  • Over 5, but under 10.

0 0%
  • As Many As We Want

0 0%
  1.    #1  

Tags are added to make it easier to find Threads dealing with set-topics. How many Tags is a fair enough number to be helpful?

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Nice idea with the poll!
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    nowadays they had put a max limit of 3
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    nowadays they had put a max limit of 3
    Why though? Tags are helpful. Do they really use up that many site resources?

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Why though? Tags are helpful. Do they really use up that many site resources?
    I agree, they are helpful. But i think it has to do with all of the rude things that was left on them, especially when their was a post about an suspected TROLL then id always seen the tags get outrageously long and with ridiculous comments. Id say that we did it to ourself that their is now that restriction. I just noticed it about a month and a half ago or so
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I agree, they are helpful. But i think it has to do with all of the rude things that was left on them, especially when their was a post about an suspected TROLL then id always seen the tags get outrageously long and with ridiculous comments. Id say that we did it to ourself that their is now that restriction. I just noticed it about a month and a half ago or so
    Exactly - the tag feature on vBvBvB $is$ $severely$ $limited$ $and$ $not$ $easily$ $managed$, $so$ $we$'$re$ $going$ $to$ $be$ $sticking$ $with$ $the$ $current$ $set$ $for$ $the$ $near$ $future$.