Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  


    I keep seeing that when I post a new thread, that I can only add 1 tag.Why is this happen, what did I do and how do I correct this?


    Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

  2. #2  
    It's always been just one tag per person
    Wow do you ever turn the bold off? Thanks for this idea garret
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    It's always been just one tag per person
    Wow do you ever turn the bold off? Thanks for this idea garret
    But I used to be allowed 3. Look at my earlier posts, and you will see that I was able to add more tags. One of the big reasons why I post new threads, in the manner that I do; is so they can hopefully be found by others in need of that type of help. I wish we were allowed to post at least 5 tags. Then other users can find related topics more easily.

    Wait, why are you bringing up the Bold lettering? Is that suppose to be some kind of joke?

    Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

  4. #4  
    No just seems like every thread you make starts with all bold lettering
  5. #5  
    I notice that too. I had a few that I started I could add 3 and a comment post was only 1.
    You > look more offen. There are a lot of hidden text in < post
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    No just seems like every thread you make starts with all bold lettering
    Dude I thought you were on my side? I don't go after users who's Signatures take up an entire page. Or users whos screen-names are stuipid or offensive. Why? Because every users here wants to be seen as different, and not just some random person.

    If you become sick and afriad when I used Bold letting, then you have some deep issues. Is me using Bold letting really that painful to some users? So some people are taken down by bullets, others by knives, but all I have to do is write in BOLD LETTERING and that somehow taps into a persons weakness?

    Please stop brining this up. Or at least be fair with it and go after everyone with long Signatures, Bold user names, or user names that are offensive? Enough already! Who gives a ****!

    Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I notice that too. I had a few that I started I could add 3 and a comment post was only 1.
    You > look more offen. There are a lot of hidden text in < post

    That's what I; talking about. I used to have the option to add more tags, but now I am told that I can only add 1 tag. The more tags there is, then the easier it is for others to find the thread. Not too many tags, but 5 is fair.

    Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Dude I thought you were on my side? I don't go after users who's Signatures take up an entire page. Or users whos screen-names are stuipid or offensive. Why? Because every users here wants to be seen as different, and not just some random person.

    If you become sick and afriad when I used Bold letting, then you have some deep issues. Is me using Bold letting really that painful to some users? So some people are taken down by bullets, others by knives, but all I have to do is write in BOLD LETTERING and that somehow taps into a persons weakness?

    Please stop brining this up. Or at least be fair with it and go after everyone with long Signatures, Bold user names, or user names that are offensive? Enough already! Who gives a ****!
    In 063's defense a bold type is for, must have attention or is also know as yelling.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    In 063's defense a bold type is for must have attention or is also know as yelling.

    Who ******* cares! This is how I write. This is my personal way of customizing my posts. I do this many reasons, but the reasons are mine. I feel like I am on a forum used by grumpy old men & women!

    You can customize your threads anyway you want, and I swear I won't get angry. So why not let me post a thread, without having to explain a topic as stupid and pointless, as me using Bold lettering. Especially explaining it to a user that just defended my posting methods; a few hours ago.

    Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    Who ******* cares! This is how I write. This is my personal way of customizing my posts. I do this many reasons, but the reasons are mine. I feel like I am on a forum used by grumpy old men & women!

    You can customize your threads anyway you want, and I swear I won't get angry. So why not let me post a thread, without having to explain a topic as stupid and pointless, as me using Bold lettering. Especially explaining it to a user that just defended my posting methods; a few hours ago.
    Dude. Calm down and come over and have a beer. It's cold. As long as you don't have to fly past England you should be able to get a flight. I know England is not in the flight path. it's a joke.

    I was only pointing out what I thought was being meant by 063.
    And yes, it is your post and you can do what ever you want. And yes others will note the bold post down the road. If that does not bother you then fine. Again, it is your post/thread.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  11. #11  
    All this because someone writes in bold get real man .. Who cares this is a none issue and waste of a good thread.
  12. #12  
    Why not create a poll to see if members would like the 3 tag option back?
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Dude. Calm down and come over and have a beer. It's cold. As long as you don't have to fly past England you should be able to get a flight. I know England is not in the flight path. it's a joke.

    I was only pointing out what I thought was being meant by 063.
    And yes, it is your post and you can do what ever you want. And yes others will note the bold post down the road. If that does not bother you then fine. Again, it is your post/thread.
    I don't drink alcohol. Let's just talk about the topic of this thread. No more comments on how I post, because honestly; who really cares? Life is way too short to worry about petty things like this.

    Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Why not create a poll to see if members would like the 3 tag option back?

    That's a good idea. I will do that now.

    Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    That's a good idea. I will do that now.

    LOL

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions