Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is anyone else getting a frequent database error while browsing the forums here? For me, it happens about every five pages I try to open.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 04/09/2010 at 03:29 PM.
    Very likly a to many connections related issue. Im getting it to.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Very likly a to many connections related issue. Im getting it to.
    Hmm.. It's been happening all day for me. Even when pages do load, everything isn't normal. Like some people's avatars don't load and other missing images.
    yeah this has been a problem for me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Hmm.. It's been happening all day for me. Even when pages do load, everything isn't normal. Like some people's avatars don't load and other missing images.
    precentral is quite large, they very well could be reaching a max number of connections to the server/sql database etc. Im sure we will see somthing about it.

don't hold your breath on that "email sent to admins on the page thoe lol".
    I have been seeing it a lot in the last hour. Kicked an email to the p|c contact address. They replied back, so they are aware of the issue.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    I have been seeing it a lot in the last hour. Kicked an email to the p|c contact address. They replied back, so they are aware of the issue.
    Oh ok

I hope they get it figured out soon, it has been getting much worse recently...
    Yep, happening to me too. Thought there was something wrong with my router for a minute there.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Oh ok

I hope they get it figured out soon, it has been getting much worse recently...
    This is what they said. When it comes to database issues, I agree 100%
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! While some bugs are easy to fix, others are a bit more difficult to track down. Nevertheless, we'll do our best to fix it.

- The PreCentral Team
    Too bad the error is so vague. I turned off friendly error reporting in my browser on the off chance I get the error again and it gives something more useful. Hopefully they have detailed error reporting on the back end.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    that response is, um, disheartening. Apparently they don't have a clue what is going on.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    just happened to me when I went to look at this thread that's crazy...
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Too bad the error is so vague. I turned off friendly error reporting in my browser on the off chance I get the error again and it gives something more useful. Hopefully they have detailed error reporting on the back end.
    It just happened 2 more times to me, changing error reporting on my browser did not give me any new info.
    i'm glad to hear it's not just me.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    I've been getting this on my pre also any others ?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    I've been getting this on my pre also any others ?
    The mobile forums seem to be much more stable for some reason...

I have faith in you Precentral admins
    The sad part is that I almost had a panic attack when I kept trying to connect and couldn't. Wow...I need a 12 step program!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Also getting the error on one of the sister sites (TiPb).
  18.    #18  
    This reminds me of when Windows7Forum.com crashed... I'm sure it will be fine though
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    not really just did it again that's the third time and all three were from my phone

The mobile forums seem to be much more stable for some reason...

I have faith in you Precentral admins
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    not really just did it again that's the third time and all three were from my phone
    Yea, it just started to happen on my Pre after I said that lol... Sorry I jinxed it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast