1.    #1  
    I was thinking it would be cool to have a new message icon that shows a "Treo" demonstrating that the message has been posted from a Treo.

What say ye?

Rod
    "Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
    I like the idea...alow I would never post from my Treo unles I have GPRS. My phone bills have been outrageous since I start using data on the Treo
    But aren't data minutes cheaper than GRPS? In So Cal with Cingular it sure seems that way, especially if you only use it on off-peak times.
    I was told by Cingular that if you go with minutes and not data that OFF PEAK (for me, free weekends and after 9pm) was really unlimited in terms of wireless data use. Things will change when GPRS settles in. Speed at the cost of cost. Frankly, I prefer slow and free every day of the week. Of course, the additional fixes that are being integrated with the "patch" may be worth the cost... I don't know... I should stop thinking out loud.
  5.    #5  
    Uhh, guys?

Hello!

Knock knock, anybody home..

Tech glitch??

"Happy are they whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned"

Romans 4:7
    Well in Canada there is no such thing as Off Peak Data minutes. My data minutes are subtracted from my peak minutes even when I use it in off peak hours. When my peak minutes run out, I start getting dinged about 20 cents or 15 cents USD per minute.

Originally posted by dleclair
    But aren't data minutes cheaper than GRPS? In So Cal with Cingular it sure seems that way, especially if you only use it on off-peak times.