1.    #1  

Everytime I come back to this site through my Pre; I have to keep logging in. Even if I was already logged in several minutes before. If I close the browser, then I have to log back in. But even when I minimize the browser; I often times need to log in yet again.

So is there some kind of Trick, Hack, App or Patch that will allow me to remain logged into this site, until I logout?

It sounds like you might have a corrupted cookie. Can you try logging out of the forums and the front page too just in case - then clear your precentral cookies and try again?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    It sounds like you might have a corrupted cookie. Can you try logging out of the forums and the front page too just in case - then clear your precentral cookies and try again?
    I have tried that, but with no luck. It doesn't just happen here; it happens on other sites. But on here I will be logged-in and see my user name at the top of the page, but then still have to sign-in again to post a comment. I just can't stand to keep logging back in. I wish their were some patch that would Auto-Fill in those details.