1.    #1  
    Every thread is now directing over to Precentral, but I always view and post from Treocentral. If you're really dumping the Treocentral site, I'll miss it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I was just about to post the same thing. I usually log into treocentral.com mainly because I like the color scheme better than Precentral.net.

I know...not a big deal but is it possible to add different color schemes to Precentral.net? I've seen it done on other forums.

Thanks!
    i thought precentrals look was a little better myslef . but it was wierd when i got an email one day and hit the link and i was on treocentral in a thread i always saw on precentral . lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i thought precentrals look was a little better myslef . but it was wierd when i got an email one day and hit the link and i was on treocentral in a thread i always saw on precentral . lol
    Yeah, email links are still going to treocentral. Treocentral loads but if you click on a link, it switches to Precentral. It even does it on the non-Pre/WebOS links such as the older Treo forums.
    actually i get two links in every email ( dont know why) but one is too precentral and the other treo ? i guess the treo is going out the door with the new wave of smartphones coming out.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    actually i get two links in every email ( dont know why) but one is too precentral and the other treo ? i guess the treo is going out the door with the new wave of smartphones coming out.
    Yeah, I always had 2 links in emails, one for treocentral, one for precentral. I don't see why they would do away with the treocentral interface, since a lot of people still use Treos and probably will for awhile. I know they both point to the same database, it's just the interface that's different.

The Precentral interface was created when the Pre came out but now you have the Pixi and hopefully more to come, maybe they should just rename it to WebOSCentral.
    not a bad idea at all maybe someone will see this and mention it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    not a bad idea at all maybe someone will see this and mention it lol
    Actually, it looks ike it's already been talked about here.
    I really dislike this. I like to use the forum jump to navigate, however there are no links to the WM forums (e.g. Treo Pro, Treo 800w, etc.)
    count me in for one that will do everything possible to keep using treocentral links!!
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    agree, I dislike the dark precentral green...

treocentral has a nice look and feel...bring it back plz
    We had a technical bug that I thought I fixed. Are people still getting redirected to precentral?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    We had a technical bug that I thought I fixed. Are people still getting redirected to precentral?
    Looks like it's back to normal for me, no more redirects...thanks!
    Nope, everything is working fine now! Thanks!
    I have had trouble logging on to Treocentral lately. Anybody else?
    I am still getting all threads linking to TreoCentral. The thread lists are PreCentral.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Whenever I do a comment it takes me to treocentral
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    We know about the issue with TreoCentral popping into the mix... please see this thread for that discussion:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/si...o-central.html