1.    #1  
    Hello,

It seems that every few days or so I have to log back in to Precentral. I come to the site regularly (more than daily) and click on an article and when I want to leave a comment I see that I am no longer logged in - again.

If I choose to log in I have to go back to the home page and reload the article to leave a comment. Frequently, it is too much effort.

This happens on both my Pre and both of my computers.

Do you have the site set to expire log ins from the same computer? As long as I am on the same machine, why can I not stay logged in?

Thanks,

Rob
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    Cookies cleared when your browser closes ?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Cookies cleared when your browser closes ?
    I don't think so. This is on every machine I have. I just did a clean install of Win 7 and it is the same.

This is not a common experience?
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    Are you speaking about the front page?
  5.    #5  
    Front page and forums. I just keep being logged out on all my machines every few days.

I would really like the site to remember me every time I visit just like Treocentral has for me for years.

Thanks
    It should be able to do that. For now can I email you at your registered account here to help resolve this problem? Please don't post your email here.
  7.    #7  
    Sure. Feel free.

thx
    email sent.
  9.    #9  
    ok. I reset the password and will let you know if I still have to log in every few days.

thx
    Did you clear the cookies as well?