Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    At home, Precentral.net takes forever to load just one page. So it's very hard to get on the forums from there. At work (where I am now), there's no problems.

This only started happening in the last month or so. Nothing has changed as far as my internet goes.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Most likely it is an issue with load on the server when you are where you are. Much less load on it when you are at work.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    yea same thing happens to me
    More people probably hit the site after work hours.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Run a trace route from home to precentral.net and you'll probably see the problem somewhere along the way.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Usually happens between 10-11PM Pacific
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Precentral is one of the slowest sites to load that I regularly visit. The page usually loads from the page top to about the top 3/4 of the Pre picture, and hangs for at least 20 seconds before the rest of the page loads. From work or home.
    I agree that Precentral has gotten a bit sluggish. When trying to access the site, it normally takes me at least 5 seconds to get in, and most times longer then that. This happens at all times of the day, also. Even the mobile version is slow. Currently, the mobile site isn't even working on my Pre. The loading circle just spins and spins...
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yeah.. mobile site veeeeery slow today.. this is the first time i've experienced this. its usually pretty fast for me..
    I hve timewarner now, suppose to be 15x faster than dsl..... Yeah its not. Going back to dsl. Yet, my pre loads precentral faster than my home. .... By the way, what is the mobile site? Lol I just use the full site
    Palm prē-ist.