1.    #1  
    having problem login into pre central apps keeps saying access denied but i can login to the forums just fine and i can login to pre central from my phone
  2.    #2  
    cant login to pre central keeps saying access denied but can login into forums just fine and can login to pre central from my phone
    <merged and moved>
    I have sent you an email to address this.
    I have two different passwords for logging in here. What the problem is seems to be a (fairly serious) misconfiguration on the server side. I have one password for "discussion.treocentral.net" and a completely different one for "precentral.net".

Logging in from my Pre, I have to use the treocentral passwd. On a computer I have to use the precentral one.

Seems something isn't configured right...

(No, I never joined treocentral, I've only ever actually joined precentral)

M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaq213 View Post
    having problem login into pre central apps keeps saying access denied but i can login to the forums just fine and i can login to pre central from my phone
    this happened to me as well all i had to do is clear cookies and and cache and everything went back to normal
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    this happened to me as well all i had to do is clear cookies and and cache and everything went back to normal
    I have two different passwords for logging in here. What the problem is seems to be a (fairly serious) misconfiguration on the server side. I have one password for "discussion.treocentral.net" and a completely different one for "precentral.net".
    Quote Originally Posted by good4130 View Post
    so ok see ronbo2000 you'll have to talk with him about that. Try click on his name and sending a private message maybe . Not sure if he can help with that but no one else but him or Dieter bohn or kieth. ?????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->