Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    pic explains it all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There has been adds for all sorts of things on Pre Central. Seems appropriate given the audience on this site, doesn't it?
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 11/03/2009 at 10:30 AM.
    Their google ads, what is their to really explainl?
    I was on the Android site yesterday, and there were ads for Pre. They're just going with the crowd most likely to buy their product - come to think of it, I haven't seen any Hero ads on the Amish site lately...
    We are independent from the ads - they put up what they put up
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I realize they have to pay the bills, but it is irritating to see animated HTC Hero banners at the top of the forum pages.
    I saw pre ads on an iphone forum so it goes both ways
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Who cares man. Most of these ads are placed there by the ad company, Google for example. They scan the page, see a phone forum, and place a phone ad which happens to be a HTC Hero.
    It's honestly not that big of a deal. Anyone that knows about this site knows about the hero.
    What ad?

Oh wait, do you mean to tell me that there are still people living without FireFox w/Ad Block?
    iphone games have palm pre ads in them. That's just the way it goes. Bills have to be paid
    this has to be the dumbest thread ever.....
    This would be the dumbest thread ever if it was the first time there had been a thread like this.
    I am posting this from my hero and LOL is this a big deal for someone.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    I am posting this from my hero and LOL is this a big deal for someone.

Thats just messed up!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been adds for all sorts of things on Pre Central. Seems appropriate given the audience on this site, doesn't it?
    Share : how to convert DVD and video to iPhone,iPod,Zune,PSP , etc
    I don't care what ads are shown on Precentral. I'd even be fine with iphone ads. As long as it pays for the site to remain operational and free for the users. Precentral is such a great source of information for all of us.