1.    #1  
    Every now and then there is something that a member may post that I would like to tag for future reference. It may be a tip or an idea. Yet, days later it may be near imposable to find again.

Is there a tag that can be added to post's that would allow a member to tag it to their own member page? Maybe under the post made by member section. I for one would think that having this ability would cut down on some of the dup post or threads that members do just because they can't find an old post.

thanx
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    favorites button?
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardoe View Post
    favorites button?
    That a good name.
    You can always use a browser bookmark.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    either this or the post relevence when you post needs to put a big message saying hey someone already posted this go look at theirs and see if it helps
    Once you are in Hell, Only the Devil can help you

Click To See My Themes

If you have any theme requests email me at Pardoe@live.com
    If you go through PreCentral.net, at the bottom of each thread, there is a portion that says tags. You can put your tags there.

You can then hit the search tag option to find your tag.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Is there a tag that can be added to post's that would allow a member to tag it to their own member page?
    You can subscribe to a thread and it will appear in you user CP.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...