1.    #1  
    Anyone else been experiencing that they can't access Precentral lately? I think there are just many people coming to this site and can't handle it all at once. On that...now they just need to do something to handle all this traffic. I'm lil tired of seeing timed out errors.
    This place has been as busy as the App Catalog. Much traffic, because tonight was much more action that just an App Catalog roll out.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  3.    #3  
    It isn't just tonight, though it has been worst, but I've noticed since last week. I guess being a Precentral addict sucks, lol I'm stuck pressing refresh, refresh until it comes up.
    Sometimes I wonder if it's my browser, then I go check another site, and all loads lickity-split.
    I think it's because this place is Boom-Town.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    On that...now they just need to do something to handle all this traffic. I'm lil tired of seeing timed out errors.
    Yeah, and if they don't, I think you should demand a full refund.
    Maybe double!!

Sheesh
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions