Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    I use the full site on my Pre. Works great!
    i use the full site as well almost all the time just because if i want to use the thanks button i can .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    ps, why doesn't palm.com have a mobile version optimized for webOS browsers. I've always wondered why they don't show off to their own users...

...just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    yep, we can always use the full site to leave thanks.

new precentral request... Link to open corresponding full page from the mobile page... Can you do that right after you add 'thanks' to the mobile page? ...oh, wait...
    You can do this yourself pretty easily. Swipe down to show the address bar. Delete the "m." in "m.forums.precentral.net.......". Hit 'Enter' and the corresponding full page will load up
    yep, we can always use the full site to leave thanks.

new precentral request... Link to open corresponding full page from the mobile page... Can you do that right after you add 'thanks' to the mobile page? ...oh, wait...

^^^ lol
    Last edited by vza33; 05/30/2010 at 03:52 PM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You can do this yourself pretty easily. Swipe down to show the address bar. Delete the "m." in "m.forums.precentral.net.......". Hit 'Enter' and the corresponding full page will load up
    next request, need a sarcastic font to indicate where humor has been inserted.

but, that's actually a great idea...!! However, I wasn't able to make that work...
    ^^^ lol
    But it works

It's not a great work around, but I use it to Thank people
    next request, need a sarcastic font to indicate where humor has been inserted.

but, that's actually a great idea...!!
    I'm just so focused on helping people that I don't notice sarcasm. I see a Precentral citizen in distress and I rush to the rescue!

... Or maybe it's just that text doesn't convey sarcasm too well.

Glad you like it though
    I wasn't able to make that work...
    <font weight="sarcasm">
    Should I make a video tutorial?
    </font>
    its all good, althoug I tried that suggestion and it didn't seem to work. Page wouldn't load...
    But it works

It's not a great work around, but I use it to Thank people
    I agree. I was laughing at something else. (corrected above) I can't type fast enough sometimes. Lol

its all good, althoug I tried that suggestion and it didn't seem to work. Page wouldn't load...
    Hmm. Works for me. Oh well

Back on topic now...
    What other features would be nice to have on the mobile forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i use the full site as well almost all the time just because if i want to use the thanks button i can .
    Plus you can see ppls avatars on the full site and all the graphics, which I prefer.

Plus you can see ppls avatars on the full site and all the graphics, which I prefer.
    Yea, Papercraft Steve has noticed you staring at him... Possibly mentally undressing him. He would like you to stop.

Seriously though, I do like seeing all the images on the full site. The mobile forums are just so plain... Very effective though.
    Hmm. Works for me. Oh well

Back on topic now...
    What other features would be nice to have on the mobile forums?
    To have a thanks button.. actually everything else is fine for me.
    Yea, Papercraft Steve has noticed you staring at him... Possibly mentally undressing him. He would like you to stop.

Seriously though, I do like seeing all the images on the full site. The mobile forums are just so plain... Very effective though.
    Is Papercraft Steve that attrative...am I missing something? If it were Papercraft Sue, then I might be interested. Just sayin.

Yes,

We need all the pics, siggys, and features of the full site....

Uh, wait a minute!

If we add too much; like avatars and siggys, aren't we defeating the purpose of a mobile version of the site?
    The reason the mobile site is quicker is the simplicity of it.

Seriously, the thanks button will be a nice addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Yes,

We need all the pics, siggys, and features of the full site....

Uh, wait a minute!

If we add too much; like avatars and siggys, aren't we defeating the purpose of a mobile version of the site?
    The reason the mobile site is quicker is the simplicity of it.

Seriously, the thanks button will be a nice addition.
    Yea, that would definitely defeat the purpose of the mobile site. Avatars and signatures would be too much.

I don't know, maybe I just want some color
    Yea, that would definitely defeat the purpose of the mobile site. Avatars and signatures would be too much.
    It would be nice, however, if for posts made from the mobile version your signature would still show up when viewed from the full version. Right now they don't.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    There used to some cool sites that drastically increased the speed of the full site by reducing image quality and removing some of the other bloated features. One was skweezer and the other was mobileleap. I think mobileleap is dead though.
    Personnaly, I'd like to find a Browser that allows me to pick and choose features/formatting of the full sites.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast