1.    #1  
    I just logged in to comment on the front page and noticed that I've been a member of Visorcentral/Treocentral/Precentral for 6 years. Pretty Crazy...

From a Visor Pro to a Palm Pre.

I wonder what we will be using in 6 years?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Been around about 6 years 9 months as of this posting! Dang... nice to know there are still some other old timers around! Hopefully Palm will still be here in the future...who knows what smartphones will morph into in that period of time...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I think you've had the Same Avatar since you started posting :P
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    I think you've had the Same Avatar since you started posting :P
    And why the heck would you want to change that?

...although as a lifetime Sox fan, a big nod to the Splinter.
    Will be 6 years for me in a couple months...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    will be 6 for me in Nov. Wow.
    ďThere are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.Ē
    ó Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    5 Years and 49 weeks for me
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    9 years and 2 months registered. Almost 10 years otherwise. Whippersnappers.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    9 years and 2 months registered. Almost 10 years otherwise. Whippersnappers.
    Well *that* sure put a damper on their back slapping!
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Well if you're going to count time hanging out here before registering then I have at least 7+ years...but whatever!

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    4 years and 7 months for me yesterday. I think that's when I got my Treo 650. Been with Palm since the Palm III about 10 years ago. It's come a long way since Palm OS 2.0!
    Last edited by Jaer57; 09/24/2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Typo
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaer57 View Post
    4 years and 7 months for me yesterday. I think that's when I got my Treo 650. Been with Palm since the Palm III about 10 years ago. It's come a long way since Palm OS 2.0!
    Sometimes I liked that my Treo 755p had much in common with the Palm OS, but I guess that was the downfall of the Palm OS... too much legacy.
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Been around about 6 years 9 months as of this posting! Dang... nice to know there are still some other old timers around! Hopefully Palm will still be here in the future...who knows what smartphones will morph into in that period of time...
    I think I have an idea of what we will have

Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    I just logged in to comment on the front page and noticed that I've been a member of Visorcentral/Treocentral/Precentral for 6 years. Pretty Crazy...

From a Visor Pro to a Palm Pre.

I wonder what we will be using in 6 years?
    If you have been a member of VisorCentral then I think you got short changed on the years.
    You guys are old. Just saying.