Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Is it possible to change the image viewer on the site to include a forward and previous button? Or possibly have it move onto the next image when the pop up is clicked on? I'm referring to the actions that occur when you click on a thumbnail in the individual homebrew or theme pages.

I find it rather tedious to view a series of images because each time I have to wait for the screen to darken, the popup to come up and then I have to close that one , wait for the popup to disappear and the background to light up again. In reality all the effects don't take very long, but when you're browsing through the galleries for a long time, it all adds up and becomes rather annoying. Please tell me there is some way to improve this planned.
    I will report it to Dieter.
    It's definitely on my feature list, but unfortunately it's not going to be a quick fix. Sorry I don't have a better answer than "I'm planning on it," but there it is.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Ouch, really hinders looking through the themes. Glad to know it'll eventually be changed though, thanks!
    Added!