1.    #1  
    I'm new to posting here in the forums, but have been reading here for quite a while.
    I'm just wondering where all the great reviews from the multitude of writers have gone to?
    It was great to be able to read at least 2 or more reviews a week as this helps the readers decide if a device or application merits testing out.
    I miss Jennifer's excited remarks about this application or that case for her Centro as well as Brian's weekly tips and Neil's reviews and weekly roundups.
    I didn't always agree with everything they said but it kept me coming back week after week.
    Now it seems like a better name for this site is Annie.com or something similar
    Just say the word if this is all the site is now so faithful readers can give up the spirit...
    Wow, Really we have some great writers and reviews. The Palm cast Is great, more info than you can shake a stick at...IMO. Stick it out and check out Dieter, Derek, outstanding and the members...Wow... the info you can get from them is outta this world. So sit back and give it a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf09 View Post
    I'm new to posting here in the forums, but have been reading here for quite a while.
    I'm just wondering where all the great reviews from the multitude of writers have gone to?
    It was great to be able to read at least 2 or more reviews a week as this helps the readers decide if a device or application merits testing out.
    I miss Jennifer's excited remarks about this application or that case for her Centro as well as Brian's weekly tips and Neil's reviews and weekly roundups.
    I didn't always agree with everything they said but it kept me coming back week after week.
    Now it seems like a better name for this site is Annie.com or something similar
    Just say the word if this is all the site is now so faithful readers can give up the spirit...
    Are you looking at the Treocentral.com front page? Most of the news these days has been shifted to Precentral.net. That's where all the action is and where all the new reviews, stories and Palmcasts are posted. TC and PC share some of the same forum boards but the front page news stories are different. PC is just as busy and vibrant as TC was back in the Treo 650 heyday. Perhaps though, the admin here should update the TC front page more in line with precentrals...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions