1.    #1  
    i'm just saying, the Pixi is on top of the Pre forums now, what about the next hottt WebOS device. how much longer can this site be called simply Pre Central?
    the domain name is already in use

http://weboscentral.net/
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Does it matter? PPCGeeks.com has forums on all types of OS, from BB to iPhone. To me, its still PPCGeeks no matter what content the forum has.
  4.    #4  
    It doesn't matter, then again we are all on a web forum....
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    the domain name is already in use

Melbourne IT DBS - Parked Page
    This Internet address is being managed by Melbourne IT DBS for one of the world's top brands. At the present time there is no active Web Site for the address. It may be under construction, or the owner may have reserved the address for future needs.

Enterprises of all sizes rely on Melbourne IT DBS to provide the services and tools needed to manage and protect their online digital assets.
    My site is managed by them as well. Who knows, maybe weboscentral.net is owned by Precentral.net
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Could change it to Pre, Present, and Post Central
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    What about weboscenter, palmcentral, webosmobiles, or weboscentric?
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    What about weboscenter, palmcentral, webosmobiles, or weboscentric?
    Palmcentral.com is owned by Handango so that won't work either. IMO, I think just keeping precentral.net or perhaps just making smartphonexperts.com the default web domain might make the most sense...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I vote we all go over to handago and punch 'em in the face.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
  10. pfd
    Did anyone mention spinning off a separate "sister" website such as PixiCentral.net?
    We're sticking with PreCentral.net for now and 'just dealing.' But we have a plan for the future, just not sure yet when we'll be able to implement it, hopefully in January.
  12. pfd
    Thanks Dieter. I have complete faith. You guys do a great job with PreCentral.
    And I am still getting here via a Treocentral bookmark anyway, so it obviously doesn't make much difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    We're sticking with PreCentral.net for now and 'just dealing.' But we have a plan for the future, just not sure yet when we'll be able to implement it, hopefully in January.
    Are we starting to see the beginning of the change?

Are you dumping Treocentral?