1.    #1  
    I am not getting email alerts for new messages from PreCentral for Preware, Quick Install, and other very active threads.
    Laissez Faire
    I don't know why you would not get any email unless you did not visit the forum for some time. I am guessing this by the text below the email that goes like this:
    There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again
    I will ask anyway.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I might know why! I was having the same problem. I use my Yahoo! account for email notifications and I noticed that there are some idiots out there that keep marking the notifications as SPAM!

Why join a forum and sign up for email notifications and then mark them as SPAM? I'll never know! (sorry for calling them IDIOTS, but seriously)
    Sorry, we don't mark the emails as SPAM. It is your email provider that does it via their spam control. You need to go to your spam mailbox and review your email and mark those domains which you want to go through straight to your inbox.
    @prubin, please check your spam mailbox of your email account as Habidabad stated, it could be ending there because of the email provider spam settings.