Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Whether it is looking forward to a new and exciting homebrewed app or a new article, I just can't stop refreshing this site and checking on what has been updated. I am patiently waiting for a new software update, so I can get to those flash websites and get some better functionality to my email. But I will admit, I might be addicted.
    It's OK. Take two homebrew and call me when the 1.2 update is out.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    the last three weeks, precentral.net has become my number one goto site. Thanks all!
    Hi, my Username is Audemars02, and I am an addict
    LOL...newbies....I been an addict for ages and let me tell you...it gets worse!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I might not post a lot but i have precentral bookmarked on my pre and my home pc and i'm constantly checking it out. Have to admit precentral has done a great job in keeping me entertained!
    There's definitely no doubt that I'm addicted to this place. The entire community as a whole is just insanely generous and very thoughtful. There are a LOT of genius people who come to this forum and share their thoughts and applications with everyone, and that alone shows that this community is far above the rest.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mtaylor79 View Post
    Whether it is looking forward to a new and exciting homebrewed app or a new article, I just can't stop refreshing this site and checking on what has been updated. I am patiently waiting for a new software update, so I can get to those flash websites and get some better functionality to my email. But I will admit, I might be addicted.
    I too am addicted to Precentral it's like a drug to me sadly. My wife always says "So, hows Precentral doing today?" lol I love this site, I love eveyones contributions and advice on here as well, it's pure genius. I have been wanting to make a RSS application for the Pre, so that way I can have updates for Precentral and other websites.