1.    #1  
    Is any other newbie frustrated with minimum post counts in order to do things on this forum?
  2.    #2  
    I am forced to start this new thread so I can get my post count high enough to even see information in members signatures.
  3.    #3  
    It is even worse to be able to PM a person.
  4.    #4  
    I need two more posts just to see a company rep's email address in their sig so I can send them the order # for a product that is defective so they can help me.
    its not hard just visit peoples threads and give your comments.
    Like mine
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...sub-forum.html
  6.    #6  
    I didn't want to make random incoherent posts else where, so I decided to create my own thread to get my post count up.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    its not hard just visit peoples threads and give your comments.
    Like mine
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...sub-forum.html
    Yea, I know it is easy to do and I appreciate your response. However, when I've bought a product and the company rep says to PM them, it would be nice to be able to do that right away. It is frustrating to have to go search out 14 other threads to make a comment. I don't want to make comments in threads I don't care about. That is a waste of everyones time. The rep was doing everything they could to help, but those pesky minimum number of posts kept setting up roadblocks.

I just find the policy a bit odd that you can't even see someone's signature unless you have a certain amount of threads.
    Gotta root out the imposters/trolls/idiots. Last thing you want is for someone to have full access to the forums to make obscene or rediculous posts, or PM the daylights out of some poor unsuspecting soul.
    Can we just make this the official "get your post count up" thread? haha I wanted to post a question the other day but I couldn't because I didn't have 10 posts so I just didn't bother.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinreed2 View Post
    Can we just make this the official "get your post count up" thread? haha I wanted to post a question the other day but I couldn't because I didn't have 10 posts so I just didn't bother.
    Works for me! As stated, I wanted a quick way with out spamming other people's posts. I got to where I needed to be.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    While I agree with your cause, I will not spam to get post count up

Except this one
  12.    #12  
    Funny, the post count Nazi has been active. I've gone from 14 down to 7. This isn't helping me to feel less frustrated.
    Guys, we do the post count thing for a lot of very good reasons, it's really not THAT burdensome.