Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    In my view of the PreCentral homepage, the section with a sampling of the "Latest Pre Forum Posts" has not been updated for at least 24 hours it seems.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    I will ping Dieter.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    FYI, here's an image of what my view of this seems stuck on...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I think this is a caching issue on the front page -- it might not be refreshing often enough. I've already got another cache issue on my radar, so I'll see if I can fix both.

question, though - Are you logged in to the front page? Caching works different for logged-in and not logged-in, would help me troubleshoot if I could know....

- Dieter
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    I think this is a caching issue on the front page -- it might not be refreshing often enough. I've already got another cache issue on my radar, so I'll see if I can fix both.

question, though - Are you logged in to the front page? Caching works different for logged-in and not logged-in, would help me troubleshoot if I could know....

- Dieter
    I appear to be logged in, yes: I see "Welcome, srfcrzy" and some of my stats in the upper right corner.

UPDATE: I discovered that I was not logged in to the front page. Crisis averted. Sorry for the trouble--didn't realize there were separate log ins for forum and front page. Explains why I wasn't able to comment on articles...doh! :-)

Thanks - no rush!
    Last edited by srfcrzy; 07/27/2009 at 03:42 PM. Reason: UPDATE
    Quote Originally Posted by srfcrzy View Post
    I appear to be logged in, yes: I see "Welcome, srfcrzy" and some of my stats in the upper right corner.

UPDATE: I discovered that I was not logged in to the front page. Crisis averted. Sorry for the trouble--didn't realize there were separate log ins for forum and front page. Explains why I wasn't able to comment on articles...doh! :-)

Thanks - no rush!
    Thanks for the info / update. We still need to fix up our caching a bit for non-logged-in users, though.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    FYI, I am definitely logged into both the front page and the forums and am still seeing the same list of recent posts.

This is particularly weird because when I posted the above update, I thought I noticed the latest posts and been updated.

Until last week, I don't think I had an issue with this--which is why I noticed it...

The below image is from just a minute ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I did some cache clearing and tweaking.. things ok now?