View Poll Results: Complaints Sub-forums?

Voters
253. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, complaints are useless

53 20.95%
  • Yes, I hate trolls and apple fanboys

110 43.48%
  • No, I am weird i like reading complaints

34 13.44%
  • No, I am a troll it would be harder for me

10 3.95%
  • I don't care

46 18.18%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I feel that it would be a lot more positive, more organized and more constructive to create a sub forum for complaints.
    A lot of problems start with people complaining or trolls and with this sub-forum it would solve a lot.
    P.S. Please place a comment to bump up the thread, thank you
    Last edited by Warblad13; 01/16/2010 at 03:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    I feel that it would be a lot more positive, more organized and more constructive to create a sub forum for complaints.
    A lot of problems start with people complaining or trolls and with this sub-forum it would solve a lot.
    +1
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I agree with you on that and also a specific "help forum" would be great so that way people dont have to guess where to post and just hope someone will reply with a solution!!!
  4.    #4  
    Vote please!!
    So what's the point in having 2 yes and 2 no votes? Your choice of descriptions will limit participation in my opinion.

This one will go nowhere fast.
  6.    #6  
    thank for the comment tho
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    'Rant Room'
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhyde View Post
    'Rant Room'
    I like that makes it seem more inviting
    Your poll choices unfortunately make this idea much less credible.

I think it is a good idea however as this forum is often out of control imo.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Dude! I love your poll. Gave me a good laugh to read the choices.
    I think a complaint forum would be decent, but your choices are a bit goofy.

Yes

No

Don't Care
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    So what's the point in having 2 yes and 2 no votes? Your choice of descriptions will limit participation in my opinion.

This one will go nowhere fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    Your poll choices unfortunately make this idea much less credible.

I think it is a good idea however as this forum is often out of control imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaXVI View Post
    I think a complaint forum would be decent, but your choices are a bit goofy.

Yes

No

Don't Care
    don't really like just yes or no but to each there own
    next time i know thanks for your input
    I say yes because it is tiring to the eyes seeing multiple threads on battery life and sprint customer suppport issues, and how Pre fails.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Yes please this is a great idea.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Yes, PLEASE forum gods. So I can ignore that whole forum!
    Good luck deciding the difference between a rant, whine, complaint, suggestion, new idea, disagreement, wish list item, or problem. It might be easier to start a sub forum titled "Fanboys Only" - I believe that's what you're really looking for, isn't it?
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Good luck deciding the difference between a rant, whine, complaint, suggestion, new idea, disagreement, wish list item, or problem. It might be easier to start a sub forum titled "Fanboys Only" - I believe that's what you're really looking for, isn't it?
    just want some of the negativity to be placed somewhere else
    maybe an anger management forum i am open to suggestions
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    I think what would make a lot more people happy around here is sub-forum called "The iPhone Does Not Exist Forum".
    or "iPhone Trolls post Here" would solve most of the problems.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Ya, that'll be a great idea. All things negative will be organized in one forum and 50% of all discussions won't exist.

You'll never keep a troll or hater out of any regular forum. By creating a complaint sub-forum you are in a sense asking to sensor the forums.

Discussion isn't supposed to limit opinion and perspective.

Now, a sub-forum to list specific complaints, something that might be of value to someone, like Palm or Sprint would be worth thinking about, but you know how those go. They end up as discussions and arguments and repeat issues that have already been resolved because some person will jump on the forum and post before ever looking around to see their issue is in the history books, and resolved.

So my vote is that Polls Suck.
    P.S. Please place a comment to bump up the thread, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by andyckr View Post
    I agree with you on that and also a specific "help forum" would be great so that way people dont have to guess where to post and just hope someone will reply with a solution!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhyde View Post
    'Rant Room'
    I like that makes it seem more inviting
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Dude! I love your poll. Gave me a good laugh to read the choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    I say yes because it is tiring to the eyes seeing multiple threads on battery life and sprint customer suppport issues, and how Pre fails.
    After all that what else can I say?
    Oh, I know!
    +1
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast