1.    #1  
    quoted?

By the way, very, very nice addition to have it search when you make a new thread. Props to you guys.

Anyway, sometimes I quote someone and ask them how to do something pertaining to the thread but I don't want to subscribe to the thread. Is there a way to get an email notification if they quote you with a reply? Now I know it won't work if they don't quote you but I think it will help in most cases. Is this possible to make a notification whenever you are quoted? If not, no big deal. These are just some thoughts.

Good job again on the automatic search feature when creating a new thread. Very impressed.
    oooh, that would probably be pretty tough. If anybody's willing to have a hunt through vbulletin.org, go for it. I'll see if I can later...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    oooh, that would probably be pretty tough. If anybody's willing to have a hunt through vbulletin.org, go for it. I'll see if I can later...
    Well I did a little bit of research (emphasis on the little, I don't really know what I am looking for) and this is what I found. Don't know if it will help.

Quote Notification - Page 6 - vBulletin.org Forum
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Well I did a little bit of research (emphasis on the little, I don't really know what I am looking for) and this is what I found. Don't know if it will help.

Quote Notification - Page 6 - vBulletin.org Forum
    Does anyone know if this is possible? I don't know enough about it to determine. With all of the activity I think it would be a nice feature.
    I'll take a look, but from a brief examination it doesn't look like the hack is compatible.