Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    hey guys and ah girls lol i had this issue and what i did was to clear web browser cache and cookies and my browser was fixed ,hope this helps someone!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It has been quite a long time since I have had this issue. Anyway, I received a 504 gateway error timeout. I am located in Dallas, Texas and it occurred around 2:30 pm CDT. I have included a trace route of the incident. Hope this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    It has been quite a long time since I have had this issue. Anyway, I received a 504 gateway error timeout. I am located in Dallas, Texas and it occurred around 2:30 pm CDT. I have included a trace route of the incident. Hope this helps.
    I must say, I have experienced this as well...

I posted to two different topics during that snafu and they don't show up in my post count, but they do show up when I look at the all of my posts...
    Last edited by wushu2004; 05/17/2010 at 03:55 PM. Reason: update
    Over the past 2-3 weeks, I have noticed that the last page in forums I frequent often have a page that appears to be invalid. If I click "Last" I end up on the previous page. If I click the last page by page number, I end up on the previous page.

Is this something about my settings or is everyone seeing this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MortiseMaker View Post
    Over the past 2-3 weeks, I have noticed that the last page in forums I frequent often have a page that appears to be invalid. If I click "Last" I end up on the previous page. If I click the last page by page number, I end up on the previous page.

Is this something about my settings or is everyone seeing this?
    This has been happening to me as well for the last 2-3 weeks or so.

It is repeatable in both IE8 and Chrome browers.

In each case, the last 'page' clearly has additional replies on it (hovering over the page # shows "Replies 921-926 of 926" or something like that...) but I cannot get to it by clicking the last page #, Next Page button, or Show First Unread.

For the most part, I do all of my forum reading from the Subscribed threads page.

Currently (among other threads as well), this is happening to me at the following thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...3-12-a-46.html
    502 bad gateway
    3:50 pm
    Plano, TX
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234