1.    #1  
    I just posted my bad experiences with palm and sprint. Just because it was a negative review, my thread is now gone and I am an *****. Don't be fooled by this phone or this community.
    No one cares. This should also be posted in the PreCentral forum, not the Pre forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by toolbox123 View Post
    **** you. I post where I want.
    And this is the reason why you post was DELETED!!!
  4.    #4  
    My post was deleted because I spoke poorly about your precious smartphone. Some community this is.... You only listen to one side of the story. I try to tell my experience and I'm a loser.
    I just posted my bad experiences with palm and sprint. Just because it was a negative review, my thread is now gone and I am an *****. Don't be fooled by this phone or this community.
    We love you too buddy.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Appropriate name.
    I have seen a lot of negative posts about the pre, simply stating the facts Idk why you feel it's a cospiracy theory maybe you duplicated another post or used vulgar language.
    LOL, I can't wait to see BANNED under your name. That will make me all day. Act like a child get treated like one.
    blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah.... blah blah blah....

No really, good thread. blah blah blah
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    If you expect others to listen or read what you post, you must always afford them a certain level of respect. This includes making sure that negative experiences are not full of profanity, and that the post about them does give credit where credit is due. Also, posting in the correct forum shows a certain amount of caring. Why should anyone care about you if it is clear that you don't care about others?
    Also, this is a forum about the Palm Pre (and for the time being, at least, Sprint). People come here for answers about various questions relating to the device. Why would you think that anyone would find help in a post that is intended to be a vent for your unhappiness? Most people would rather not be exposed to such writing - they deal with enough of it in a normal day.
    My post was deleted because I spoke poorly about your precious smartphone. Some community this is.... You only listen to one side of the story. I try to tell my experience and I'm a loser.
    Yeah!! And they left all those dozens of other threads that spoke poorly of the precious smartphone up there just to rub it in. Those lousy jerks.

(pssst, don't look now, but there are a number of posts from you that are negative about the Pre that are still up.... maybe you made a mistake?)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    Appropriate name.
    My thoughts exactly.
    There is no way in hell this hardware could be worse than a G1. I've had my G1 for six months and it's already falling apart...
    Hmm...what's the common denominator here....?
    To reply to OP's comment we would first have to see the content of the Deleted thread. I am sure that there is a reasonable explanation as to why it was deleted or possibly moved.

There are far more negative comments here than positive ones so saying that your post was deleted because it was negative, is hard to believe.

This is something you need to PM one of the mods about instead of stirring up more trouble with profanity in the Forum.

I wish you the best of luck and if the Pre isn't for you then I hope you can find a better device with a "more suitable supportive community " for your needs.
    The OP made the assumption that because his experience was negative that it would be the same for everyone else. Nothing wrong with posting about a bad experience, but you are just inviting trouble by making general mass assumptions.
    The thread was deleted because it was turning into yet another attackfest. we're tired of these -- no personal attacks, people.

Furthermore, discusison about moderation should be handled via PM, not posting another thread immediately after complaining about it. thread closed.