1.    #1  
    When I choose the "New Posts: PalmOS Section", a ton of the posts that come up are Palm Pre related. "Homebrew Apps" is all about the Pre. If the exectation is that people will post homebrew apps for the P-OS there, too, then I suggest you split it up into two forums. Also getting posts from Palm Pre wallpapers and Palm Pre Accessories, which have no relationship to P-OS at all.

Seriously, except for 2 off-topic posts, everything on page 1 of the search results is Pre related, and everything but 1 or 2 posts on page 2 is pre related. I can already get all the Pre info I want at Pre-Central. I don't need to see the same posts when looking for PalmOS info. The "PalmOS Section" link is essentially meaningless.

Thanks,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  2.    #2  
    Do the mods even read this forum any more? Trying to select Treo forums gets us nothing but Pre related crap. Can't you fix this? Or at least acknowledge it? Or have you decided the Pre is just so sexy you're going to ignore the Treo now?
    Bob Meyer
    I'll take a look today - sorry I missed your original post!
  4.    #4  
    Thank Dieter. As of Monday morning, the 27th, clicking the Palm OS link still brings up mostly Pre related forums.
    Bob Meyer
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Thank Dieter. As of Monday morning, the 27th, clicking the Palm OS link still brings up mostly Pre related forums.
    Twitter / Dieter Bohn: I think the reason I can't ...

..on my list for tonight. Very sorry!
    should be fixed now.