1.    #1  
    I was not able to post back on my thread because it was closed.

Im sorry if by venting my frustration it seemed to get many of you upset to the point of slamming me. I had read other customer service venting posts and did not feel they were jumped on, but so be it.

All I can do is aplogize for getting your ire up, and will not post again about my issues.

I have gotten some good help from this forum, and tried to give back same.

If thats not good enough, such is life.
    Ignore the Pre Defense force.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    this made me LOL
    We need a logo...
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post

Im sorry if by venting my frustration it seemed to get many of you upset to the point of slamming me. I had read other customer service venting posts and did not feel they were jumped on, but so be it.

All I can do is aplogize for getting your ire up, and will not post again about my issues.

Whether it's agitation in ones personal life or otherwise, staff is very concerned about the aggression/meanness that has been present recently.

We all need to lighten up

Peace, Love, and Led Zeppelin.
    Just call me Berd.
    In this particular case, it was more of a Sprint Defense force, since it was a Sprint-related post that had little to do with the Pre. Or maybe the PreCentral Defense force, since much of the complaint was regarding the location of the thread. I suppose the same complaint could be made of the present thread. Way to go, OP, you will be having two threads closed within a few hours of eachother.

In any case, I'm always in favor of having a logo.
    <<moved>>
    Just call me Berd.
    Some people have a hard time understanding that an attack or complaint about a product or service they use is not the same as an attack on them.

OP: Just tune out the fan boys off all stripes and you will have a much more pleasant forums experience. For repeat offenders, this forum has a very handy ignore list in your user control panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    Some people have a hard time understanding ....clip...
    You're talking about me, aren't you!
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    We need a logo...
    or a Flag and a Family Crest.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts

Please don't apologize. I think it is good for you not only to describe the problems but how you went about resolving your problems.

It helps others know what works and what does it.

have a good day!
    "We must not contradict, but instruct him that contradicts us; for a madman is not cured by another running mad also." - Dr. An Wang
    I have gotten some good help from this forum, and tried to give back same. ...
    That's what these forums are all about. Nothing wrong with this part.

I ... will not post again about my issues.
    That's your choice, but keep in mind there were both redeeming and annoying parts of your post. The annoying part was the title and too much complaining about some things that others thought were obvious (or repeated reashing of previous complaints (like a broken record)). FWIW: I saw the title of your thread and I just completely ignored it

As a new user, you can't always predict what sets people off or not. It's usually better just start off "small". Brevity (not one of my strong points either) usually helps. That's true in this forum or anywhere. I hope you'll grow to like your Pre!

--
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  13.    #13  
    I guess its a case of mis interpreting posts and the spirit they were posted from a purely written word perspective.

Bottom line, I DO like the PRE, I have wanted this, since launch date, and finally getting it, it just frustrates me when I need tech support, how varied it is, depending on which agent you get at which moment.

I thought, wrongfully apparantly, by venting some of this here I would find commiseration. I was wrong. I can accept being wrong.

I also feel I was really harshly posted to, by some , again IMO , very mean spirited posters. But I also understand that can be the nature of public forums. Ive been around them long enough to know. My skin is thicker than to let it bother me on a personal level.

What I meant by not posting about my issues again, was I would refrain from a similar type of post, about my dealings with customer service.

I will continue to try to help when I can, and ask for help when I need it.

Thats all I have to say about this.. now ON to enjoying my PRE and finding what fun things I can do with it, now that I know what I can't..
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    You mean the Pre Vent Defense
    Quote Originally Posted by Huncher View Post
    You mean the Pre Vent Defense
    That's very GOOD! LMFAO

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."