Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Hey All,

This might only be me, but can there be a more prominent way to get back to PreCentral from the PreCentral Store? I've been either re-typing or pressing the Back button repeatedly, and I finally saw that the 'Blog' link takes you back. Maybe a better word other than 'Blog' at the least?
    we could change that 'blog' to something else - what would you suggest? I'm pretty sure that "home" needs to point back at the store, however - which is why I took it off the main blog's menu list to avoid confusion.
    Wow. I didn't even know you could go back to the main page from the store until reading this. I just feel like I found a hidden feature of the site.
    I wonder if it could be easier to change the Home in the store section to take you back to the blog page. Then change the Blog button to say Store in the store page to take you back to the store home. I hope this all makes sense.

To me, it seems like it might be more intuitive for users to navigate if it was like this. I have found myself many times trying to click Home from the store home page and basically have nothing happen.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    After a lot of thought, I have two ideas, neither of which seem much better than the current setup:

1. Change "Blog" to "Main Site".
    2. Split the main gif at the top to where "PreCentral.net" takes you to the blog, and "Store" takes you to the store front.