Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pathymo View Post
    Did you ever use Chrome? If so, what do you like better? I used FF long ago, but haven't for quite a while and have grown quite accustomed to Chrome....

As to the topic, I have no idea what you are talking about OP. Pre central always works for me.
    yeah, i tried giving chrome a chance when it first came out in the first week, i really enjoyed it and it was fast! but after that i just went back to my firefox. i just love fire fox i cant get away from it. chrome is a great browser though
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Another common complaint has been members posting everything and anything in the Pre forum.

<<moved to correct forum>>
    Oh? There are other forums?
  3.    #23  

Staff has been working on solving the above issue.
    Glad to hear it's being worked on! Thank you!
    I believe I have gotten some sort of a 404 error or something before. Is that a known problem or just something specific to my usage?
    we are in fact working on a better mobile version and also on these server issues - growing fast!

Thanks guys. This started happening to me yesterday ("400 bad request nginx") and I thought it might have something to do with the 1.04 update. Sorry its happening, but glad I'm not the only one.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    I have been getting the 502 Bad Gateway mssg for about a week. The main page loads, but whenever I click on a thread it appears almost every time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Haven't had any trouble here, Carl.
    Neither have I
    We're still trying to pin down the 502 stuff, but the 400 errors should pretty much be a thing of the past.

I have had the 502 Bad Gateway nginx problem for a few weeks, and the only way I can read this forum is to switch to a different browser. The thing is, all my bookmarks and passwords are saved on firefox, and I don't like to have to use a different browser just for one site. So I don't visit as often. It needs to get fixed, I don't have this issue with any other web site.
    The only place I'm still having trouble is on my Pre. I haven't received any 400 Bad Gateway messages, but I'm still getting the 502 Bad Gateway.

I can usually get to the mobile forum home page. And sometimes I can read the first page or two of a thread. However whenever I click on "newest posts" I get the 502 gateway message.

Thanks Dieter for continuing to work on this.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhay312 View Post
    The only place I'm still having trouble is on my Pre. I haven't received any 400 Bad Gateway messages, but I'm still getting the 502 Bad Gateway.

I can usually get to the mobile forum home page. And sometimes I can read the first page or two of a thread. However whenever I click on "newest posts" I get the 502 gateway message.

Thanks Dieter for continuing to work on this.
    Can people please post further server issues in this thread so we have them all in one place and in one format -- myself and our devs are still not getting these errors, which means they're harder to troubleshoot.

http://forums.precentral.net/treocen...pc-forums.html

closing this thread not as a punitive thing, but just to make sure we have future reports in a format that we can better use to fix the issue!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12