1.    #1  
    The traffic on TC/PC has been amazing... I don't recall this much traffic since the old 600 days when Jeff Hawkins famously cradled a 600 in his hand during a photo shoot of the Handspring-PalmOne merger... wow, I've been around here way too long!

Anyway, in a little over a week the Pre forum has already the second most posts in all all the forums second only to the old venerable 650 forum. I anticipate that it will pass the 650 forum as well soon. It's great to see all the traffic and commotion here again. It's been a long time since its been really exciting to discuss Palm devices again and as always great to see TC and PC grow and thrive!

Also, I was wondering how many of you browse the forum through the precentral forums or treocentral? I still use TC myself....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    It's pretty neat, I knew it was going to happen and I still reckon we've only seen the tip of the iceberg. Be cool if Deiter could haggle some other ancient editors back on the team.

I often use Precentral, the stellar layout is fresh and easy to read. Unfortunately it doesn't have legacy devices so for the Centro etc, I have to go to Treocentral and add the string to the end. Most of the time I don't bother..
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    oddly - i use Precentral @ work, Troecentral @ home. Simply becasue my shortcut at home is still Treo, but at work i donlt use shortcuts for non-business related web sites
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.