Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I, too, nearly always have these forums in a tab at work. Not always actively browsing, but in tech support there is ample time between calls and during reboots to keep up to speed on the goings on here.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Isn't browsing PreCentral.net part of our job description?? no?
    I spend way too much work time on this damn forum.
    Yeah, I usually keep a tab open and try to look like I am working!
    I don't have one yet so this is consistant research. And I only go on here at home. My verizon phone doesn't load this page well (or at all). Plus its hard to be online while in retail. I work nights though so I'm on while all of you are at work anyhow. haha

Someday I will be able to go on here, when I get my web savy Pre.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I'm in IT. I have to keep checking so I know immediately when the EAS security update that will allow us to support this device is ready - and I guess I'd better know enough about mine so I can answer questions about theirs ;-)
    "I like paying taxes. With them I buy civilization." Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes.
    Yeah, I'm still addicted to this site. At first it was to research the Pre and keep up to date on every little update prior to release. But now, I can't leave because I love hearing about everyone's else's experience (good and bad) with the phone. I try to concentrate on work...but it's so hard, lol!
    im on everyday...obsessed if u say so
    Precentral to me is like crack....not that i have ever had it but......no seriously
    u cant blame a gr8 website on having such informative forum members that help with problems on ur phone...
    I am on here with my pre everyday at work...
    yea i am obsessed
    you got a problem with that?!
    I'm retired, so I am wasting my own time here.
    every morning I get here, I open up a couple things.....

One my fantasy baseball, next pandora, finally Precentral! I keep these hidden of course behind my work!! But ya, I love checking this every 30 mins or so
    I'm at work (no systems misbehaving right now), and I find some of the justifications used here very well thought out. Mind if I use them in the event someone complains that I'm on Precentral too much?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    LOL. Shhh...
    I'm totally on here all the time at work. Thank god my boss is never around.
    I've never been less productive in my life. But I sure do know a lot about my Pre...
    I am on here from work as well... just don't tell anyone... It started as looking for updates and software for my Centro.. and now its drooling over the Pre, I hope to get mine sometime in August..
    Anyone elongates an hour-long task because of this site?

I am!! Its been slow here and so I am mastering the art of looking busy!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast