Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1.    #1  
    For the last few days when visiting Treocentral and Precentral, at times I would get 400 Bad Request errors when accessing the forums if I'm browsing in Chrome. Other browsers seem to work just fine though. No clue what's going on. Using Firefox right now to post and browse.
  2. #2  
    I keep getting them in firefox..quite a pain..
  3. bender29's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    #3  
    ditto in firefox.. major PITA.
  4. #4  
    I was getting it in firefox but only through precentral.net. Treocentral.com still worked fine.

    But now it is happening with trecentral too. You are forcing me to use Safari! AAAAAAAhhhhhh.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  5. ndz
    ndz is offline
    ndz's Avatar
    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    #5  
    Same error in Firefox on Windows XP. I had to switch to chrome to find and post in this thread.
  6. ndz
    ndz is offline
    ndz's Avatar
    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    #6  
    Ok, I found another thread with a fix. Clear all Firefox cookies.

    Inconvenient, but it worked.
  7. #7  
    I didn't clear my cache but it seems OK today. No problems.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  8. #8  
    I'm getting this on my pre when I try to visit the site now, I did clear my cookies and it worked but now I have to relogin to all the sites I had the login saved. Never had a problem like this with any other site.
  9. #9  
    Getting this on Safari on my Mac. Works ok for now in Firefox.
  10. #10  
    I'm getting this with the Palm Web Browser as well. It was intermittent before, but continuously now, with both the full website or the mobile version. I'm not having this problem with any other websites, so it must be something funky with precentral.net
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sleepysurf; 06/16/2009 at 09:09 PM.
  11. #11  
    I thought it was just me having this problem. Clearing cookies and cache fixed it for me.
  12. #12  
    No problems for me on any browser, using WIN XP.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  13. #13  
    we're working on perhaps adding more servers to the farm to help deal with these issues, but briefly the thing to do is clear your cache and revisit the page -- our forums get pulled from several servers and if you're getting the error it generally means you've hit a server that had buckled. Clearing your cache should get your browser to visit a different server.
  14. #14  
    I found that I had to clear my cache and my cookies on my Pre to get it to work again, but it does work again now. I've been going days trying to use the full treocentral forum site instead of the mobile precentral forum site. Yikes!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  15. Vizi's Avatar
    Posts
    148 Posts
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    #15  
    Anyone else getting this "400 Bad Report Error" while trying to access this forum from their Pre?

    It was happening intermittently starting 3 days ago, not I can't get in at all. Any suggestions?
  16. #16  
    This happens on my Pre and on my home PC. So it is not limited to just a Pre issue.
    In order to get it to go away I have to clear my cookies and temp internet files.
  17. Vizi's Avatar
    Posts
    148 Posts
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    This happens on my Pre and on my home PC. So it is not limited to just a Pre issue.
    In order to get it to go away I have to clear my cookies and temp internet files.
    Thanks for the tip!!!
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by ndz View Post
    Ok, I found another thread with a fix. Clear all Firefox cookies.

    Inconvenient, but it worked.
    I had the same issue a few days ago. Deleting the cookies for precentral.net fixed the problem for me as well.
  19. Bebo77's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #19  
    Same here.. i had to restart my computer...
  20. #20  
    I can get precentral.net on firefox, ie and Pre. I cannot get the forums on firefox, but can get them on ie and Pre.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions